Gorangas real life system

goranga

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!! safe pose.. HAHAHAHA! no position is safe for sex you silly!! unless you do it ways not intended by nature... any other position always will result in a risk of pregnancy. certain positions greatly increase the chance of pregnancy.... but basically the only way to avoid it is abstinence. If however you don't intend to join a convent then simply monitor your monthly cycle and have sex during the low end of your cycle.. there's always a chance of rare pregnancy even then... and yes... many women actually ovulate twice a month.. not once........ so just always be careful... know your body and don't do it with super mutants.

Why don't you people read some previous posts before you make a comment?

"The safe pose" is, for example, **SNIP** or **SNIP** on females face or breasts. You need to make me be explicit about everything. Just **SNIP** outside vagina and you are good.

Cut those **SNIP** comments

EDIT by LHammonds: Strike #1 earned for bypassing the swear filter. You know it is against the rules...don't do it.

When you get married, will it be like your previous mod? or is that expanded? Like you have to do more than just roll in the sack once every five days.

I looked through the previous posts but seen no referrence to this part of the mod, but i might have missed it, Sorry if i have.

When you get married, will it be like your previous mod? or is that expanded? Like you have to do more than just roll in the sack once every five days.

I looked through the previous posts but seen no referrence to this part of the mod, but i might have missed it, Sorry if i have.

Marriage is expanded.

Companion is more advanced now. You can see features of this new companion in the marriage system description that I've posted before.

There is the new rule for divorce. Your spouse will request divorce if you sleep around. There is a chance that you will be caught cheating her/him. If you are caught, he/she will ask for divorce, but you can still save the marriage. Beside that, you can ask for divorce if you don't like your current spouse and want to re-marry.

Your spouse can be set to non-essential (mortal). If he/she dies, you will inherit her/his property and be able to re-marry.

Sorry for all the questions. :sweat:

Is there any penalty for getting your spouse killed on purpose to get all there stuff? For example killing them yourself away from town or letting a creature kill them. I ask because you could end up owning a town if you marry and kill a lot of people.

Thanks, x

Is there any penalty for getting your spouse killed on purpose to get all there stuff? For example killing them yourself away from town or letting a creature kill them. I ask because you could end up owning a town if you marry and kill a lot of people.

Thanks, x

Erm, I bet the guards will come after you saying: "STOP CRIMINAL SCUM!", and losing your wife/husband makes you probably a widow, so that means you will keep his/her property... I think.

Thanks, x

Your spouse is treated like any other NPC. If you kill him/her, guards will come after you. If he/she is killed in battle, than nothing.

All your stuff that you gave to your spouse (inventory) will be returned to you if you want it back. You keep the property too.

I guess you can marry all guys in town and own a city ;)

P.S. It's not that easy to get married. You will see what I mean. It will be very hard to date some guys because of low confidence they have. I added some new variables that give confidence to males and attraction to females. That makes dating a bit harder.

What is the progress of this mod, is it near finished or are you going to add more features?

New features are added every day...

Prostitution will be expanded beyond explanation I posted. The sex system is constantly updated with new anims. Other systems could be updated also (they are complex as they are now, but who knows).

Beside systems I planed there will be some extra features that are not part of any of them. I will try to add new systems if I find some time to do that (I don't promise this). I thought about putting social relationships (friends) and economy.

I think I will find some time in November to put the mod together and release it. This is not the promise though.

I hope that everyone here want this to be quality mod. No need to rush things...