Gorangas real life system

goranga

Oh, I understand.

Sorry, I did not mean to offend. I was just pointing out some of the reasoning behind my interest in this mod. That's all.

Again, I apologize for any harm my words may have done.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I understand.

Sorry, I did not mean to offend. I was just pointing out some of the reasoning behind my interest in this mod. That's all.

Again, I apologize for any harm my words may have done.

No harm is done and I'm not offended ;)

I just wanted to clear things up a bit. You are welcome to use the mod and this thread in the future :)

epicepicepicepicepciepicawesomeepicawesomeawesome

hm...

but surely you don't get impregnated EVERY time?

that could be a pain in the ass

...I've explained that and I will do it again:

1. In the sex system, poses are picked manualy or automaticaly. There is the button (or hotkey) for ending sexual intercourse. If current pose don't allow pregnancy (like BJ), there will not be pregnancy. If the pose allow pregnancy (like missionary, doggy etc), there will be a chance for pregnancy (70-80%). This is under full control of player. He/she can decide whether to get pregnant or not.

2. If pregnancy is unwanted from any reason, player can decide to abort pregnancy when the doctor character appears to deliver the baby (only if female player).

3. There is a chance of dead-born kid (only if female player)

It's all up to player...

I personaly don't recomend having more than two kids.

Yes, I read that. still strikes me as an interesting nuisance, but it wouldn't be the real life system without it :dry: just like real life...

from the sounds of it, this is going to be a superb mod by a godly moder.

do you have plans after its done ? You should try your hand at creating an Oblivion school system, attendance player optional. maybe depending on age. or something..

idk I'm not the one making it ! because I can't.

...Regardless, I have to test it if only to see if one modder on his/her spare time can do a better job approximating pregnancy than the entirety of Lionhead's staff when they made Fable 2. In any event, I wish you and any people helping you, the best of luck. :D

...About that Fable 2 game

I never heard of it before...I checked wiki to see what is it about and the game is really about marriage, jobs (even prositution) and other things I mentioned I will put in this mod. Then I watched some videos on YouTube to see what's gameplay like....

The game itself can hardly be compared with Oblivion. Graphics is not that bad, but comparing that game to Oblivion is ridiculous.

Secondly, their concepts for the game are hilarious. Basicaly, you fart and flex muscles to make people like you and to get married (and of course, you give some gifts to start conversation - I wander how they thought of that. That one is classic ). When you get married you pick option to have unprotected sex (there is condom also for protected sex :D) and have a baby. No conversations with your date, no logic behind those conversations and possible outcomes, no going on dates whatsoever, no marriage ceremony, no sex animations, no pregnancy of a female - nothing. Just a short cut scene is played to let you know what happened (if they are holding hands that means they are married).

I have no problem being better than that team dude (even doing this in my spare time) :).

Yes, I read that. still strikes me as an interesting nuisance, but it wouldn't be the real life system without it :dry: just like real life...

do you have plans after its done ? You should try your hand at creating an Oblivion school system, attendance player optional. maybe depending on age. or something..

Don't worry. Kids will not get sick that often. For example, if you don't take them to take a bath for a long period of time, they can contract some disease (like plague). Then you need to cure them. Also, if the weather is bad (raining, snowing), they can contract common cold or flu (which are not lethal).

Eating...One apple can give them energy for 10 days. You will not feed them each day (that would be very irritating). I just wanted to put some gameplay with those kids for player to see what is like to take care of them and not to decide to have too many of them.

About school...I thought about it. My idea was to take them to guilds to learn stuff. I will think about this some more.

Other systems will be added after release (can't do it now). I figured out how to make restaurant job available everywhere. Of cource, player will need to follow certain steps to make placment of certain objects (like Xmarkers) via dialogue with other characters. I will add other jobs too like selling and other (when I figure out what they will be). Everything will be optional for player to use or not use.

I tought about putting eating and drinking immersion...I've tried that cobl hunger and there they did a great job and I recomend it for people that like those things. I will not put it into this mod.

I will add some other options for non-sexual relationships (friendships). Those could be social gatherings, bringing people to your home, going to their homes, sharing things etc. That's still in concept phase and it will take a lots of time and work, so i don't dare to start it yet.

First to finish this and later we'll see....

Don't worry. Kids will not get sick that often. For example, if you don't take them to take a bath for a long period of time, they can contract some disease (like plague). Then you need to cure them. Also, if the weather is bad (raining, snowing), they can contract common cold or flu (which are not lethal).

Eating...One apple can give them energy for 10 days. You will not feed them each day (that would be very irritating). I just wanted to put some gameplay with those kids for player to see what is like to take care of them and not to decide to have too many of them.

About school...I thought about it. My idea was to take them to guilds to learn stuff. I will think about this some more.

Other systems will be added after release (can't do it now). I figured out how to make restaurant job available everywhere. Of cource, player will need to follow certain steps to make placment of certain objects (like Xmarkers) via dialogue with other characters. I will add other jobs too like selling and other (when I figure out what they will be). Everything will be optional for player to use or not use.

I tought about putting eating and drinking immersion...I've tried that cobl hunger and there they did a great job and I recomend it for people that like those things. I will not put it into this mod.

I will add some other options for non-sexual relationships (friendships). Those could be social gatherings, bringing people to your home, going to their homes, sharing things etc. That's still in concept phase and it will take a lots of time and work, so i don't dare to start it yet.

First to finish this and later we'll see....

oh yea, ability to go to, start parties would be a must.

and the school, might be hard, but I imagined a new building somewhere with bunches of NPC's with AI to sit through classes, if you have a schedule you'd have some sort of record for whenever your late and your asked to sit in a desk/seat. and listen to him talk about things relating to in game or maybe facts in life depending on the class. Mini games could pop up for things like "homework" or pop quizes/tests. it would follow game time and at the end of a standard school year you'd actually get grades/ graduate and all that.

If anyone could do it, I can't think of anyone better then you.

...About that Fable 2 game

[snip]

I have no problem being better than that team dude (even doing this in my spare time) :).

Yeah, basically the Fable games show a miniscule amount of promise in the area of relationships and family [they're also fairly underwhelming in virtually ever other aspect as well], but they're pretty disappointing if someone's looking for concepts that are more substantial. Going by your status updates in this thread, you're ahead of them by about a mile. :D

• 2 weeks later...

...Back to modding again

I'm free from my obligations for now.

New animations and new features will be added to the sex system. Tefnacht was thrilled to hear about that (this was a joke by the way). The man is working on anims already.

This influences the release date, but it's worth it. The more real the better. I will update the status later and maybe tell a few words about what can be expected...

Kids needs to be finished too. I think that this weekend is enough time to do that.

...To anyone who's reading this

I have a hard time finding fishystick and male moaning sounds (audio files). I require only one sample for each of those. Does anyone here knows where can I find it (some free resource on internet). They should be reasonable quality.

I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me with this!!!