Gorangas real life system

goranga

This is going to be a awesome mod from what i have read already, really looking forward to it. Have played your dating mod before and it was great. Can't wait till this is released. :D

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the mod is being back in production. I can't wait to play it. ^_^ If you need a child voice actor; Or teen voice; im your person. I'm 18; but don't mistake my voice for an actual little kid. (My voice recorded sounds like such a kid. XD)

Definitely looking forward to this mod! I have read every single reply and this is exactly what I'm looking for! :) I am eagerly awaiting this mod. I noticed in one of your earlier replies that you said you like to add realism to the game, I was wondering if it was possible if you could make an armor/weapon mod? Of course if you wanted to take a break from making mods once this one is finished, I'd completely understand, but if you would be willing to make an armor/weapon mod just send me a PM and we could discuss it there :) Great job so far btw :)

@ Codizzledazizzle17 There are plenty of armor and sword mods, just check tesnexus. :)

Oh I have lol, I've scoured them for hours and I've only found two small mods with close to what I was looking for, they are great mods, but not exactly what I want. I would make the mod myself, but I have never used blender or modded in general.

I see if you want to have a particular armor or sword, then I suggest you post your request at here http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/266-file-requestssuggestions/

Maybe the thing you are looking for might exist or maybe an experienced modder would make, that armor/weapon you have requested.

I was going to do that, but I already posted in the General Mods section and I don't know how to get rid of that post, I don't want to cross post. Any suggestions?

I found this mod from tesnexus: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20877

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, is it?

Yes I am looking for stuff like that so thank you very much :) I must have missed that one. What I would like is to have armor and weapons from the movie Kingdom of Heaven, and I posted a topic in the General Mods section about it before I realized there was a section for requests :/ I want to post it again in the request section, but I don't want it to get locked