Gorangas real life system

goranga

Is this mod going to be like you others where female characters can prostitute themselves instead of paying fines? If you do are you going to make it so doing so can get the character pregnant from doing so.

Are you going to add some type of contraceptives to the mod?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this mod going to be like you others where female characters can prostitute themselves instead of paying fines? If you do are you going to make it so doing so can get the character pregnant from doing so.

Are you going to add some type of contraceptives to the mod?

There will be no paying with sex to guards (that would "dirt" Bathesda's code which I'm trying to void).

If you have sex, you always risk pregnancy. You can abort pregnancy when you find the doctor (or just abort). No contraceptives (I'm voiding to put things that will kill immersion).

I like to help.

I can do a child voice; despite being 18 years old my voice sounds a bit... younger on recordings.

Those kids grow up, so I don't know what voice should I use for them. They are born kids (5 years) and they will grow up 20>>. Obviously I need to use some conditions and at least two voices for kids as they grow up - younger and older. But I will think about voice acting later....

I can't wait for this mod. It's definitely going to be one of the best on TES Nexus.

But maybe you could make the hunger and thirst optional? I've found other mods that use hunger and thirst to be really annoying sometimes. Especially since they aren't always compatible with modded foods.