Gorangas real life system

goranga

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have sex, you always risk pregnancy. (I'm voiding to put things that will kill immersion).

Really? Contraception has a very long history. Everyone knows about Onan and spilling seed on the ground, but the Ancient Egyptians used pessaries, condoms and IUDs, as well as abortificants!

Contraception has a very long history, for obvious reasons. I'd add that with magic, it becomes easy. I'm sure there are a host of spells to control fertility. If you can cure diseases 'like magic', avoiding pregnancy ought to be simple.

If you have sex, you always risk pregnancy. (I'm voiding to put things that will kill immersion).

Really? Contraception has a very long history. Everyone knows about Onan and spilling seed on the ground, but the Ancient Egyptians used pessaries, condoms and IUDs, as well as abortificants!

Contraception has a very long history, for obvious reasons. I'd add that with magic, it becomes easy. I'm sure there are a host of spells to control fertility. If you can cure diseases 'like magic', avoiding pregnancy ought to be simple.

You haven't read previous posts.

There are poses that cause pregnancy (like missionary) and those that don't (man stroke, BJ etc). You can choose when to **SNIP**.

Read previous post to get some insight about this part.

EDIT by LHammonds: You've already been given a strike for by-passing the vulgar language filter.

Actually I read the entire thread with interest.

My point is that contraception is very in keeping for Tamriel.

In that case you are just like my trusty sidekick Tefnacht. He is very skilled modder, but he likes to add those exotic things that I can't stand.

Recently he has had this idea to make people comment on player's clothes. For example, if some gay sees topless player he would say something like: "Those are pretty chests" XD. I've made only a few comments to help him out with that plan and needed to ask other people here for help. When I explained to some guys that offered to help what they suppose to do, they probably thought I was drunk or something. But I would do more than that for Tefnacht (in this case I was unable to help).

To say something about this above: I agree that people comment when player is naked or topless (if female) and that guards sanction the player for that, but to comment on player's clothes...That's just too much.

I always have clear idea what I'm trying to accomplish with my mods and I usually don't like advices of other people (unless they are pretty good and fit my thought process).

The thing is that the RISK is included everywhere in this game (one of patterns I found). For example, if you have sex you risk pregnancy, if you have sex in public you risk of guards catch you and put in jail etc.

Fair enough, we'll have to agree to disagree. At my age, I don't see pregnancy as a real risk if you are the slightest bit careful and (depending on culture) our ancestors thought the same. With access to working spells, that risk should drop to nil.

Good luck with the mod. I shall watch with interest.

Fair enough, we'll have to agree to disagree. At my age, I don't see pregnancy as a real risk if you are the slightest bit careful and (depending on culture) our ancestors thought the same. With access to working spells, that risk should drop to nil.

Good luck with the mod. I shall watch with interest.

Additional explanation...

This is how you void to get pregnant:

1. Force **SNIP** in "the safe" pose

2. When male actor is about to **SNIP**, he will turn green (by default sex scene has length 2 to 3 mins and it can be adjusted). When he turns green you have 5 secs to switch to "the safe" pose.

That means you can fully control what's happening and you can void pregnancy. It some rare occasions when you are not careful, you can get pregnant if you are female or impregnate some woman.

Even if you get that kid it's not a big deal. If you don't take care for the kid (don't feed it), it will be disabled in 3 game days.

EDIT by LHammonds: You've already been given a strike for by-passing the vulgar language filter.

You see I've always thought that a woman who can cast 'Cure Disease' on herself and so avoid becoming a vampire or catching the black Death, ought to also be able to cast 'Avoid Pregnancy' and not have to expose an unwanted child on the hillside like the Romans did. (Grin).

As I said, I'll watch with interest.

LOL!! safe pose.. HAHAHAHA! no position is safe for sex you silly!! unless you do it ways not intended by nature... any other position always will result in a risk of pregnancy. certain positions greatly increase the chance of pregnancy.... but basically the only way to avoid it is abstinence. If however you don't intend to join a convent then simply monitor your monthly cycle and have sex during the low end of your cycle.. there's always a chance of rare pregnancy even then... and yes... many women actually ovulate twice a month.. not once........ so just always be careful... know your body and don't do it with super mutants.