Gorangas real life system

goranga

Loving the sound of this mod even more ;D

Oh one last question and then i be out of your hair ;) will the animations be compatible with many different character heights? or just imperials height? i'm curious because all my characters are Cute elves race and some animation mods are off by abit because character is small.

Thanks again :happy:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the sound of this mod even more ;D

Oh one last question and then i be out of your hair ;) will the animations be compatible with many different character heights? or just imperials height? i'm curious because all my characters are Cute elves race and some animation mods are off by abit because character is small.

Thanks again :happy:

Animations will have wrong off-set if they have different scale.

That's true for kids that I made too. If they sit no chair, they sit in a wrong place (in the middle of the chair not on top of it).

The only thing that could be done about it is to set both actors involved to scale 1 during sex act. They can be restored to their original scale after sex. I will see what can be done about that....Thanks for the comment ;).

P.S. I don't tolerate trolls and spammers only. All other people are welcome to this thread even if I disagree with things they suggest or say.

Would it be possible to add a feature that auto scales your character during any animations? and then changes character back when animation is over? would be better than having to poke console everytime. :sweat:

Edit: oops i didn't read that part correctly :sweat: sorry

Would it be possible to add a feature that auto scales your character during any animations? and then changes character back when animation is over? would be better than having to poke console everytime. :sweat:

Yes. That's what I'm talking about ;)

Goranga, about kids not sitting on the chair properly, try this. Scale the NPC back up to normal for the "sit" then scale back down to child size once the sit animation is complete. If it works like I think it should, I suspect that the base of the spine is used as a reference point for the sit location, although I'm not sure whether or not the game engine would make the necessary correction. It'll look funky (if it works at all) but its better than having a child embedded inside a chair.

Another possibility, and, again, I'm just throwing out ideas, here, is that it might be possible to physically relocate the child to the necessary height before or after the sit animation is complete. I think this would require OBSE, but I see no reason that everyone shouldn't be running that, anyway.

Goranga, about kids not sitting on the chair properly, try this. Scale the NPC back up to normal for the "sit" then scale back down to child size once the sit animation is complete. If it works like I think it should, I suspect that the base of the spine is used as a reference point for the sit location, although I'm not sure whether or not the game engine would make the necessary correction. It'll look funky (if it works at all) but its better than having a child embedded inside a chair.

Another possibility, and, again, I'm just throwing out ideas, here, is that it might be possible to physically relocate the child to the necessary height before or after the sit animation is complete. I think this would require OBSE, but I see no reason that everyone shouldn't be running that, anyway.

The only solution I can think of is to move a kid on Z axis when it sits. It's not really a big deal to solve.

I decided not to use sit or sleep package for kids at all. I made conditions so they can do those things when they grow up.

Speaking of children, when you do have a child will it ressemble parents or will it be a preset face/race?

Kids are just regular NPCs that I've made. There is no way you can guess what will player be like or to make kids look like player.

Races are different story. I only made 6 kids in my first version of this. They are all imperials. It's not a problem to make a code that will recognize mother's and father's race and pick race for a kid. I've also made the scheme that will tell whose genes are stronger, mother's or father's and to spawn a kid in that race. I will probably need 50 more NPCs in different races to make. That will wait for a while but I will definitely do it...

Speaking of children, when you do have a child will it ressemble parents or will it be a preset face/race?

Kids are just regular NPCs that I've made. There is no way you can guess what will player be like or to make kids look like player.

Races are different story. I only made 6 kids in my first version of this. They are all imperials. It's not a problem to make a code that will recognize mother's and father's race and pick race for a kid. I've also made the scheme that will tell whose genes are stronger, mother's or father's and to spawn a kid in that race. I will probably need 50 more NPCs in different races to make. That will wait for a while but I will definitely do it...

OOoooo now that sounds great, but also sounds like a lot of work. :ermm:

Edit: Will run be disabled if your PC is pregnant?