Gorangas real life system

goranga

If player is pregnant, she will have weakness to everything (normal weapons, magic, poisons etc), but running is not disabled. The idea is not bad. Maybe I will reduce the speed by certain percent.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To use this mod OBSE 19 will be needed.

You can get it here www.obse.silverlock.org

Current Beta Version: v0019 beta 4

I will post description of new prostitution system later. It will be some mixture of my old and new prostitution system ideas. There will be some other new ideas like trying to haggle with prostitutes to lower a price etc. It will be scripted with OBSE 19.

If player is pregnant, she will have weakness to everything (normal weapons, magic, poisons etc), but running is not disabled. The idea is not bad. Maybe I will reduce the speed by certain percent.

Reduce speed would most likely be the best way to do it. Just was thinking it be abit hard to run when pregnant in real life since you would nearly wet yourself all the time. Was just a thought ^^

this is just a suggestion but I think there should be a system for like a percentage chance of you're baby dying in the womb if you get hit with Physical attacks a lot since In real life punching a pregnant women in the stomach a few times hard would have a chance of killing the baby not to mention hitting her with Huge weapons like hammers and maces.

Kudo if was good and may have helped???

this is just a suggestion but I think there should be a system for like a percentage chance of you're baby dying in the womb if you get hit with Physical attacks a lot since In real life punching a pregnant women in the stomach a few times hard would have a chance of killing the baby not to mention hitting her with Huge weapons like hammers and maces.

good thinking. will see about that....

good thinking. will see about that....

But if that were to be incorporated, I want an alert saying my baby's been killed in my womb. That would suck if I'm developing a baby, all happy and eager, only to eject a dead fetus :P. Meanwhile, my last save file where my baby was killed in the womb was several hours ago or I've already quicksaved over it.

...Doesn't work that way. If someone hit you while pregnant (talking about female player), you will abort pregnancy. You will not carry something and than have dead-born later. You will automaticaly abort pregnancy and lose a baby.