Gorangas real life system

goranga

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...About jobs

Economy system will be added only if I find enough time to develop it. If you played my restaurant job, you can get an idea what jobs will be like. Beside jobs, there will be developement of businesses and renting properties. It would take more than month to develop this system so I don't think it will be in release version. I don't have any time now for this. I will probably add it later.

...About the mod

All systems are finished by now...That's true...But they contain only basic functionality. They are developed beyond this basic functionality now. I can't talk in percents anymore since they will be redone completely into new look and feel. Tefnacht did great job with on one part of prostitution so far, but there is more to be done.

I'm getting Banned for no reason whatsoever now :L

I'm making accounts just to keep track of this mod lol Please dont tell AlienSlof im back I got banned cuz my m8 decided to go on my account and do bad things

EDIT by LHammonds: Time for you to go away, please don't come back another day.

When the mod is released, will it be one esp/esm or be multiple esp? oh, and will it be omod or just normal extract into data folder? :wink:

The project has been canceled on my part...

The reason is my private life. I knew that I will leave this community soon and I wanted to leave something cool behind. I thought that I will be able to finish this mod before that happens. It didn't.

I also think that this project brought some bad things up. I can't force myself to continue with it.

I will PM Buddah to lock this thread and ban my account on my own request (just in case :))

It's been pleasure...