Gorangas real life system

goranga

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd suggest a beta release once you have dating working, which will keep people interested and hopefully attract feedback about good/bad bits. Make each update a new beta, and eventually we hope you'll get there.

Good luck.

Edited by MarkInMKUK

Hey Goranga!

Welcome back. It's good to see you and I hope all is well.

I just wanted to second the the thought that you should release a beta once the dating system is done.

Just my opinion but you could do 3 separate releases as your mod progresses.

Some people may just want to date while others will want the all the benefits.http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

Just a soft suggestion though. You do this mod any way you like! I'm just happy you're back!

OK you convinced me. When I finish dating I will merge it with companion mod (marriage) and make first beta release. The nature of this mod allows me to update it as much as I want anyway. I can easily be distracted with something very soon, so I think this is the way to go.

One more thing....

I haven't played Oblivion for a long time. I forgot many facts about it...Like what bars are in cities.

If it's not much trouble for someone to check what bars are in what city (bar = the place that has tables and where you can sit with your date) and what bartenders serve there (like Velus in The Merchants Inn). That would help a lot. I want to make bartender to come to serve you when you call him. That's why I need their names and where they serve.

I will check this myself, but I might skip some cool places where you can date so some expert that knows all the facts about Oblivion will be useful here.

I will release dating demo tomorrow. I've made the part when you meet someone in the street and set a date with him/her. It's not fully playable and you will only be able to try it in Market district (I mean you should try it there).

I will need your very honest opinion, because if dating is not interesting enough it's not worth to do other things. If you like it and find it interesting, I will continue the work. I say this because I need to do the boring part of modding, like placing markers and making packages for each city etc. I'm not quite patient with this as I used to be.

I've put there the new way that actors interact with player. I will need you honest opinion is it good etc.

P.S. Why wait. I will put it out now

Edited by goranga