Gorangas real life system

goranga

this sounds like a really good mod that your making but heres my question:

if you can have kids on this game are there any chances of getting to see the parents do..... You know.... if so will there be cross species breeding?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that when I canceled this mod (last year in October), I deleted all the files I made. If I'm going to make this, I need to start from scratch. I've tried to do that, but modding is just not fun to me anymore. I don't mind doing something creative, but when it comes to repetitive work, like placing markers in render window or making large number of AI packages, I loose interest quickly.

The sex system is the core of this mod. The old one was amazing. If I find it fun enough (I mean not painful) to recreate it, I will reconsider making this. The problem is that it takes at least two months of hard work (5-8 hours a day) to make something that resembles to the sex system.

I can't give any promises right now. Sorry

@ DesuChan

Thanks, but this mod is officially canceled. Not that it has too much of work, but it has too much of boring work. If I'm going to make a mod, I expect to have at least some fun. Making this from scratch one more time would kill me.

Instead of this mod I'm preparing the new mod. It will be a quest and it will have storyline. The story itself is outlined for now. I will get to actual modding soon.

Well don't promise us anything you can't keep Goranga.

It's not easy for certain members to wait for a mod that has been revived to have it cancelled again.

If you had some companions and help from us online like many in the Nexus, than it would be fun to make.

Well don't promise us anything you can't keep Goranga.

It's not easy for certain members to wait for a mod that has been revived to have it cancelled again.

If you had some companions and help from us online like many in the Nexus, than it would be fun to make.

It's his/her choice. Who cares about what other certain members think? If they can't wait, learn how to mod and make it themselves. Don't be a spoiled brat.

@ HaltOCarrick

Good point

@MasterArgonian

I can cancel whatever I want. I make mods for people, that's true. I also make mods because it's entertaining to me. If I feel that making some mod is a drag to me, I will cancel it. You have 1000000000 mods on Nexus. Find those mods that make you happy. You don't need to wait for my mods at all. (I'm not flaming on you, I'm just trying to make a point here). I will not bore myself to tears and ask around for animations just to fulfill my "promise". There are no promises here. It's all good will of modders to make mods that people will use and appreciate (and have some fun themselves in the process). If you don't want to wait, find some other mods.