Gorangas real life system

goranga

Looks like you had something going. Too bad it's not finished or deleted. It was a good concept and had a lot going. I'm not one to shoot somebody down over a canceled project or a dead mod.

Just the concept post had me interested. Good luck with future endeavors.

:turned:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 - dating system. Have a word with Grumpf_be about the cutscene methods he used in Claudia's Little Secret. They were all animated on-the-fly using clones of your character and other techniques I never followed, with custom animations and dialogue as needed. Maybe his technique could be adapted to what you want to do. There are also a couple of guys who he was tutoring in multi-person animation stuff on the cLS forum - maybe one of them might do some animation work for you. He also has a kissing animation which he might be willing to allow you to use...

Sounds interesting. My animations suppose to make them touch, or whatever, when they are mounted on chairs. I don't know...

I wander what will Beth team make in Skyrim. Let's hope it will not be something utterly stupid like that fable game...But, I have confidence in them. I know they will do the right thing. Modders can add things later if their solution isn't satisfactory. Let's hope they will do tons of animations for dating.

I think that modding for Oblivion will die out after Skyrim is released (at least large projects). That doesn't need to be the case, but I have some feeling...Maybe I will try to create some interest for this mod when Skyrim is released. Starting from September, I have full 2011/2012 scheduled.

I can upload some videos of what is done in file section. Maybe some cool guys can take this file over and finish it. Two or three modders with complementary skills should be enough.

I think that this mod belongs to Skyrim game rather than Oblivion. They said that they have made some improvements for animations in Skyrim.

• 2 years later...

You will find this mod here http://www.modocean.com

The mod is called The Sex System (you need to register to download this file). This is the most advanced sex/prostitution mod up to this day (and I believe it will remain that way in the future as well). You can download other, smaller, files without registration.

Update:

Now dating is supported. Download TSS V7.1 first and then GDS V2.0

Edited by goranga

• 5 weeks later...

Most of my problem is, now, that I want to run far too many mods, and hit the darn ESP limit. Time to learn about mod-merging and try to understand the Userlist.txt in BOSS I guess - merging all of Duke Patrick's combat mods would save a few slots to begin with...

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...