Age of Empires 2 Online...?

GreatLucifer

Hey everybody

Was reminded of Age of Empires awile back, and have been trying to get online with it ever since... to no avail :P

I know their original site is down, but I should still be able to connect to people I know using ip-connection... but whenever we try this, it launches just perfectly but the others can't see the game and therefore can't join.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Thanks for reading, and happy modding :P

You'll probably have to use Hamachi. I never managed to get it working, but in theory, if you all join a hamachi network, and try to connect to the host's Hamachi IP address, you should be able to play. You might need to choose LAN in the game, instead of connect by IP.

Nope, tried it a long time back.

Doesn't work. :(

Hey everybody

Was reminded of Age of Empires awile back, and have been trying to get online with it ever since... to no avail :P

I know their original site is down, but I should still be able to connect to people I know using ip-connection... but whenever we try this, it launches just perfectly but the others can't see the game and therefore can't join.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Thanks for reading, and happy modding :P

Wow people still play age of empires online 2 ? I remember playing it as a kid in multiplayer on msn gaming zone