Vault 36

gamerlodgecreator

For the life of me, I can't think of why there would be a mall vault. Who would go to the mall? The vaults were supposed to be sealed, so nobody would visit from another vault. The residents wouldn't need a mall, either. What currency would they use in the mall? Caps were made into a currency after the vaults were sealed. What would the shops be selling? Vault dwellers wear jumpsuits or security uniforms the majority of the time and food is dispensed. Not to mention all the resources would have to have been stockpiled before sealing the vault. Then there's the number. 36 just doesn't fit in very well with the rest of the vaults. This mod just doesn't fit into the story very well.

~ Avavedo

For the life of me, I can't think of why there would be a mall vault. Who would go to the mall? The vaults were supposed to be sealed, so nobody would visit from another vault. The residents wouldn't need a mall, either. What currency would they use in the mall? Caps were made into a currency after the vaults were sealed. What would the shops be selling? Vault dwellers wear jumpsuits or security uniforms the majority of the time and food is dispensed. Not to mention all the resources would have to have been stockpiled before sealing the vault. Then there's the number. 36 just doesn't fit in very well with the rest of the vaults. This mod just doesn't fit into the story very well.

~ Avavedo

Actaully, officially, there is a Vault 36. But it's only in the Fallout Bible.