any skyrim enb after 0.236 doesn't work

darclord

This seems extremely odd consider my system specs are extreme and I can play games like the witcher 2 and crysis 3 on full settings with over 60 FPS.

To be honest it may be skyrim since even without mods this game has been having problems since I downloaded it from steam. Which it shouldn't been since it is running on directX 9 and my computer supports directX 12 beta.

With ENB 0262 or higher installed I keep getting

Lens Flares where they are not suppose to be

Strange water glitches like in this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QukHczFbBIQ

The screen goes pitch black every once in a while

Godrays don't work

Reflection turned on cause the same effect as the water

For some reason replaces my sky with sun textures

shadows pop up where there isn't suppose to be shadows like a tree shadow in the middle of the tundra

and last is everything looks over contrasted even for sharpshooters standards

I know it is a problem with enb because anything before 0262 works fine.

tbh ive never seen the issues your having when using enb 262 with seasons of skyrim,the only reason i changed back to 236 was seasons of skyrim enb was made for that version plus i noticed certain effects not working as intended,personally id say change back to whatever version the enb you use is made for.

These problems occur when one or more of the following is true:

You are overclocking your GPU too much

Your GPU is overheating from overexertion

Don't compare Skyrim to modern good looking games, Skyrims engine is s*** and takes heavy toll on your system when modded. ENB is even heavier on your system, the latest ENBseries take massive toll on your system when all the effects are enabled. Boris (the creator of ENB) himself said he kind of feels bad when he hears of all the people buying overpriced GPU's just to be able to run Skyrim with inefficient (but sadly necessary) visual enhancements.

Edited by Valkasha