WIP Inheritance Mod

Jamisicus6

Okay,thanks :> Are you going to use agatosh mounts in beta/the actual release too? I hope not,but you know what you're doing,surely.

Should you create a topic? To mod talk are i mean,if you need more ppl to help you. Im sure theres many that would be interested,if you let them know. Then it would'nt take so long and you wont have to work so hard. This is massive project to do with only a 5 people :>

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping that we could get a more canon dragon style set up with a few different skin colour options just in case we change our minds at the last minute as to what we want to do with this. But until we can get that NIF model I am going to use the Akatosh mounts from Saidenstorm (I may actually contact him to see what he can do).

Can anyone recommend a way of doing this? We are already in the Mod talk section (with regular bumps *cough* I mean posts from members) but can any one suggest a better way of getting help?

May have found someone to do the Brisingr model, Syrus7 (the guy who made the recently uploaded Daomos sword). He's new but he's got talent (with modelling at least, he claims to know almost nothing about texturing). Might introduce him to this project if he does a good job, we still have a few objects to make.

You can post a thread looking for help and requesting things in the Mod Request Section :D

Thats actually what i meaned. Just post new thread here :> Like "Inheritance cycle team looking for modder/texturer" etc,depends what are you looking for.

Also creating a new "area" to somewhere could help (I suggest moddb)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mod_DB

Many mods are using it,for example: http://www.moddb.com/mods/merp-middle-earth-roleplaying-mod

E:I've been looking some pictures about that Merp,and im Just starting to realize how beautiful the world of oblivion is/ atleast in the mods,and how huge this project is. I really appreciate you guys.

Is this going to be Completely free roam? Just wanted to know,becouse its main reason to me (and many people,i quess) why i like this so much..flying around with my dragon :F

Is this going to be Completely free roam? Just wanted to know,becouse its main reason to me (and many people,i quess) why i like this so much..flying around with my dragon :F

The oblivion system won't allow closed world gameplay so, we will make the world and populate it and fill it with quests and you can go off and do whatever you want... Visit the Hadarac desert? Find the mysterious Rock of Kuthian (won't actually be added until we know where it actually is though)

The oblivion system won't allow closed world gameplay so, we will make the world and populate it and fill it with quests and you can go off and do whatever you want... Visit the Hadarac desert? Find the mysterious Rock of Kuthian (won't actually be added until we know where it actually is though)

Aah.. That's all i wanna hear :) Thanks

I wont stop asking anyways! ^^

Check those images (merp mod,link in my post above) is landscape always so good looking,or do they just have so skilled group?

From what I have already seen from my own work (although we are currently only dealing with very basic textures and no vegetation of any kind (Heightmapping just creates hills and valleys etc)) This is just slightly smaller that what MERP are describing but I think ours will be better because we are dealing with much less.

From what I have already seen from my own work (although we are currently only dealing with very basic textures and no vegetation of any kind (Heightmapping just creates hills and valleys etc)) This is just slightly smaller that what MERP are describing but I think ours will be better because we are dealing with much less.

This is sounds very good atm.. Free roam and awesome quality! Cant wait to see some pictures. I hope you use a lot of colors as merp team did :>

Anyways, have you been thinking about creating that area to moddb? This mod would become more popular,now its very hard to find (well,not for oblivion players but for all other people) and many people would buy oblivion becouse of this mod,and cheap price..its only 15-20 e here in finland.