WIP Inheritance Mod

Jamisicus6

Adding it to Moddb as we speak.

Good job :) It's time to let others know about this mod too :>

ps. i sended you an message

Remember to post a link here =D i wanna check it out.

E: I just remembered something what has bothered me a lot: Are there any Seasons/different weathers in oblivion? Sorry becouse im asking questions like this,but i cant play in couple of days at least (if im lucky) and im pretty interested about the game,and the mod of course :>

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have Brisingr , but It was never texturered but I think I have someone who can texture it this weekend

Cam you upload it to TES Nexus and I will get to work on that straight away. Already have your Arya, Zarroc and Galbatorix's Sword models. Am currently using your Zar'roc model for both Zar'roc and Brisingr.

Yeah,finally some pics :> upload them to moddb too. Are you going to do somekinda F.A.Q ? Its quite helpful to new followers,so they know what's going on/what you've already done and what are you trying to do.

http://www.hotmovieprops.com/eragon-c-379.html

There are some swords/stuff,though some of them are quite short ^^

And that jewel in zar'roc pond is Ruby,movie just screwed up with it (surprise),so its red,and one in brisingr is blue

And check this out: http://inheritance.wikia.com/wiki/Zar%27roc

That site is quite good,there's a lot of pictures etc :> But there are some fan made images too,and i dont wanna see oromis walking with somekinda wierd mangasword =D

Naegling

Tamerlein

etc :) Im sure you can search them yourselfs too.

One question coming again: Is there any way you can place your energy to somekinda special items (like that jewel in zar'rocs or brisingrs pond? ) Or just jewels/rings/ what ever they said in books? Does oblivion allow you to do this?

Yes, I think we would be able to, however, you would only be able to use the weapons special ability (I.e. Brisingr's fire) with the energy you store (unless OBSE has a function that will let you use magic and drain from an enchantment)... Actually, I might have idea that will work. I will get back to you later on once I've worked out all the details.

EDIT: I May have the solution but I will need to test it first. Am about to try it out now.

I can't take it!!!!

NO MORE HEIGHTMAPS!!!

Everything I see is now a stupid shade of green, blue or red so for today I am stopping with heightmapping. I got to around Terim and I can't do any more. I think Character generation is in order about now.

:) its good to have a break sometimes. Just remember to continue later,we're all counting on you.