WIP Inheritance Mod

Jamisicus6

No. For the moment I am using the Argonian Horns. I am trying to get or make some more that are more suitable. I did try to get the Minotaur Horns but so far no luck. Gonna try again now though.

What's the bet that the Minotaur horns on the Kull will look stupid (simply because they won't contour to the head properly)

You could probably just take these and import them into the urgal race's mesh:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12454

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. For the moment I am using the Argonian Horns. I am trying to get or make some more that are more suitable. I did try to get the Minotaur Horns but so far no luck. Gonna try again now though.

What's the bet that the Minotaur horns on the Kull will look stupid (simply because they won't contour to the head properly)

You could probably just take these and import them into the urgal race's mesh:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12454

Thanks Norvinaux. these horns look so much better than the Argonian ones. Got to get these in here.

EDITI am going to go ahead and put these in so I can see how they look but I won't publicly release the mod until we have their permission.

Haha, not to be mean, but that's just one of those noobie's half-ass tries at making something he wanted. It's basically a fail. There's no grass in it, the "kull" are orgres, there's not many different terrain types, carvahall is just a bunch of houses, I didn't see any NPCs there, du Weldenvarden is a wall of trees, that's it, Tronjhein/Farthen Dur entrance is a small door beside a mountain, the "burning house" is a normal house, half submurged in the ground, with fire over top of it, and galbatorix's castle is just a tower in that mod.

So yeah, don't worry about it. There's no comparison at all between what we're doing and what that guy/girl failed at.

Also, it looks like it was uploaded in 2007, and hasn't changed since then. The most recent comment was in 2009, and they said pretty much the same stuff as the first comments.

Haha, not to be mean, but that's just one of those noobie's half-ass tries at making something he wanted. It's basically a fail. There's no grass in it, the "kull" are orgres, there's not many different terrain types, carvahall is just a bunch of houses, I didn't see any NPCs there, du Weldenvarden is a wall of trees, that's it, Tronjhein/Farthen Dur entrance is a small door beside a mountain, the "burning house" is a normal house, half submurged in the ground, with fire over top of it, and galbatorix's castle is just a tower in that mod.

So yeah, don't worry about it. There's no comparison at all between what we're doing and what that guy/girl failed at.

Also, it looks like it was uploaded in 2007, and hasn't changed since then. The most recent comment was in 2009, and they said pretty much the same stuff as the first comments.

Anyone done anything recently? Urgals are coming along (all be it slowly) and I have commisioned some friends to do some concept art for us for reference.

I haven't had the time to do, well, ANYTHING lately. I haven't even been able to continue work on the other mod I'm working on either. I've been busy as hell with my job. Sometime, I might be able to start making some weapons meshes/concept art, although I lack both the imagination and the tools to make a good texture.

I haven't had the time to do, well, ANYTHING lately. I haven't even been able to continue work on the other mod I'm working on either. I've been busy as hell with my job. Sometime, I might be able to start making some weapons meshes/concept art, although I lack both the imagination and the tools to make a good texture.

If you want I can do reasonably decent retextures as long as I have an original to work from.

Thats fine Alonso. This is entirely voluntary and you can start whenever you want to.

I think, just to show the modding community what we're trying to achieve, we should simply make carvahall, and quests for everything that happens in the beginning of the first book (all the things that happen up to the point where eragon and brom have to leave carvahall) and release it on tesnexus. That should get many more modders interested in helping out, so we can get the next part done faster, release it on tesnexus, and so on, completing the entire trilogy, piece by piece, all in separate modules.

I think, just to show the modding community what we're trying to achieve, we should simply make carvahall, and quests for everything that happens in the beginning of the first book (all the things that happen up to the point where eragon and brom have to leave carvahall) and release it on tesnexus. That should get many more modders interested in helping out, so we can get the next part done faster, release it on tesnexus, and so on, completing the entire trilogy, piece by piece, all in separate modules.

That's actually a brilliant Idea. We'd have to make sure that everything fits correctly after the final version though( this might not be so hard if we can stick to the same ESP throughout, just moving and adding new things).