REQUEST Hayley Williams

l0latu

This is a request, a big request, could anyone please(please) make a Hayley Williams save? I would like it modeled after the way she looks in the music video for "That's What You Get". Please make a completely new hair mod for her hair if not then just make the save, and I'll look into making the hair could anyone please do this for me? For the Paramore fans of Fallout 3? If you know of a hair mod that looks similar to her hair then please tell me about it and where I can find it. :D

It's difficult to get an exact likeness with the limited face generator but I've had a go anyway. I'm not really able to make a new hair model but I found this one that almost looks OK. I still need to find her better eyes and finish the custom race .esp file, but how's this for a first attempt?

It's difficult to get an exact likeness with the limited face generator but I've had a go anyway. I'm not really able to make a new hair model but I found this one that almost looks OK. I still need to find her better eyes and finish the custom race .esp file, but how's this for a first attempt?

This is a great first attempt, I didn't expect any attempts at all so I'm glad someone actually cares. :D Sorry I didn't reply sooner.

Edit:

Is that a mod making the makeup around her eyes dark? In the video she isn't wearing any makeup that makes them dark. I was just wondering because if I play, I want it more like the video, and not any personal tweaks, also if you can work on the skin, it's a little too light.

Edit... again:

Not trying to be harsh in that last edit just some constructive criticism and I'm glad you did a custom race instead of a save because I don't want to restart my save game. But anyways, there is something called FaceGen the only thing I don't know is if you can import it to an fallout output... I will do research :D

Glad you like it. I've been doing some work on her with facegen and I've got a model here that looks more like her. I've adjusted the nose and jawline and I've given her different face and eye textures. The mod is now packaged and ready to go if you still want me to upload it. I've uploaded the latest screenshots here: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12511.