Favorite quotes!

Lehcar

What are you favourite quotes from the game? These are some of my faves I can think of off the top of my head. I like these cause they're funny, always make me smile :biggrin:

Dwarf Warden: "Aren't you a little short for a guard?"

Anora: "Is that supposed to be ironic?"

--

(Dalish Elf origin) Paivel: "Children, hear of the fall of the Dales! Hear the tale of what makes you Dalish. Would you care to begin, da'len?"

Warden: "Well, children, it starts with a mommy and daddy elf..." :laugh:

--

(Dwarf Commoner origin) Leske: "You're just jealous because you want the majesty of Leske for yourself, you shameless hussy."

Warden: "Last time I saw your "majesty," the scepter was a little... soft."

--

Morrigan: "'Tis cold in my tent, all alone..."

Warden: "Then get a thicker blanket."

--

(Mage origin) Warden: "That's a big door."

Templar Bran: "Yes, it is. Do you need something, or are you just here to state the obvious?"

--

"There is no glory in bloodshed!"

--

Female Prostitute: "This is my first time... What? Really!"

--

Female Dwarf Prostitute: Mmm, I see you've braved the deep roads before...

--

Warden: "Fight my faithful Mabari hound."

Eamon: "Ah, Warden... No. I'm afraid we can't leave the fate of all Ferelden up to your dog. Anyone with a leftover ham bone could buy his allegiance. Choose someone else.

--

(When about to have a three-way with Isabella and Leliana, if your char is female) Oghren: "T-Too much to handle...! Stone...!" *thud*

--

(When having sex with a female prostitute if your char is female) Prostitute: "Oh... ahh... mm... that's just..." (shriek)

Oghren: "Oops, heh heh, wrong room."

xxx

I'll think of more later...

Not actual quotes but I always crack up laughing watching Morrigan seducing Loghain during her ritual thing, and how excited he looks to be gettin some nook... hahaha thats just awesome, that's why I always spare him if I'm not romancing Alistair. <3 :woot:

Aaaand I love it when I ask Sanga to "Surprise me" and I wake up in a room full of nugs... gross, but too funny.

Ooops. Thats was stupid on my part... :sad:

That's ok. However, that line about your dog and Eamon I have never seen before. Hilarious enough I will have to try that next time I'm at the Landsmeet. :tongue:

Ooops. Thats was stupid on my part... :sad:

Aw no biggie. :wink:

There really is some good ones on there tho. Definitely worth scanning the long read.

And yeah, I hadnt seen that one about the dog before either, that looks rather funny!