Clone Follower and Camera Hack

Machienzo

Okay, before I make this request, I really don't want to have to go through the "Make it yourself" responses. I've tried a few times at doing this myself, but to no avail. I'm hoping that the more experienced modders out there can help me out with this rather simple request. I am asking for either one of these two.

The first one is relatively simple in concept, and probably requires extremely little work to do. However, seeing as I am barely literate at this stuff, I would have no idea where to begin. Basically, I want to enable player movement while fly cam (TFC) is enabled. All I'm asking for here is for the "Auto-Move" function to still work when TFC is on. That was I can set a camera somewhere and watch my player walk or run across the environment. Surely there must be some way the console commands can be edited to allow this. I've already tired remapping controls and they don't work, so a mod would have to be used here.

The other, slightly different mod, is still rather simple. I would otherwise like a basic NPC that will follow, wait, leave and exchange items with the player. They don't need to speak (audio) at all. I want them to be the Lone Wanderer, with a Hunting Rifle and a Vault 101 suit, with the Caucasian Male Male face. It is essentially the default face given when you get to first choose what you will look like. I believe the "Player" NPC will have this face, so you can use that in the GECK for reference. In essence, I would like a Lone Wanderer follower.

One of those two. That's it. That's all I'm asking. However simple it may seem, I've tried and failed to attempt these on my own. :( I would really appreciate these, as you can tell, I'm trying to create a machinima whereby I can actually film my character (who'll just be the default Lone Wanderer) walking while TFC is enabled.

• 4 months later...