Witch Elf

Anniria

Please post if you like this idea, or even if you don't

Hey I was also curious if someone could make some Witch Elf armor from Warhammer.

Here's a picture of it:

http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/home/images/armiesofWAR/darkelves/WitchElf/witchelf-look-03.jpg

It's female only so unless you want to make it up I wouldn't recommend a male version.

If you could model it with the UFF body that'd be great if not that then HGEC would be fine

Now this is something I can REALLY provide resource with! If someone does make this, I think i'd die happy right after it was made.

Taransula, probobly the best player of this class in WAR, LOVES them, and made some handy stuff about them and there armor. If you wana see the many different styles of skimpy Witch Elf Armor, these links will show them.

Taransula's Witch Elf Armor Modeling

The next link, while it dosint show any of the specific armor you want made anniria (because at the time of its making, no one had it) it does show the many different styles among Witch Elves that played WAR at the time this was made. (And it has spiffy music.)

Witch Elf Year Book

Finally, Taransula's Blog. The guy was the first to have the armor you've requested, anniria, and he managed it not TOO long ago. If that gives you a sense of just how hard it was to gain. This guy posts alot of number crunching math about the Witch Elf class in game and most of that goes over my head personally. BUT! He does also post images at different angles of the armor, and other spiffy stuff too. There's even an art gallery on his blog. Skip the number crunching, and look for the images in his entries.

Blog the Witch!

cool, I honestly didn't care what style of armor as long as it was some of the high end armor. I used to play a Witch Elf back way before the server merges and it along with my Chosen and Sorceress were my favorite classes to play. I only just made tier 2 with all 3 before my family stopped subscriptions to our, I don't remember how many, at least 3 games and focused on WoW, we don't play that anymore though so I'm hoping to start up on Warhammer again since out of all of them except for Planeside it was my favorite.

cool, I honestly didn't care what style of armor as long as it was some of the high end armor. I used to play a Witch Elf back way before the server merges and it along with my Chosen and Sorceress were my favorite classes to play. I only just made tier 2 with all 3 before my family stopped subscriptions to our, I don't remember how many, at least 3 games and focused on WoW, we don't play that anymore though so I'm hoping to start up on Warhammer again since out of all of them except for Planeside it was my favorite.

Well if your gona start up again, expect to transfer. And try to group with a high end guild if you can. By now so many have progressed to end game and end game equip that someone new or someone starting up again wont have much of a chance unless they have someone watching there back. I envy you should you return to WAR though. I miss it terribly, I really do. But untill Mythic changes things it PROMISED it'd change 2 years ago or so, I wont go back.

I actually stopped before LOTD so you can tell how long it's been, amazingly my destruction characters were on Volkmar, which, from my quick trial account that I'm using until I can get mine back, is one of the still active servers, and my characters are miraculously still in the guild they were in, lol, probably because the guild is dead now :sweat: What did it promise to change? It wont influence my decision I just want to know what I should really expect.

BTW I saw your character on the Taransula modelling site gratz if it's new or not.

Oh quick question I made a comment on your Oblivion image the one with your witch elf were you explained it if you could send me a private message with the names of the mods you used for that one as well as the other Sersay one, the one that's more mutated, that'd be cool

I actually stopped before LOTD so you can tell how long it's been, amazingly my destruction characters were on Volkmar, which, from my quick trial account that I'm using until I can get mine back, is one of the still active servers, and my characters are miraculously still in the guild they were in, lol, probably because the guild is dead now :sweat: What did it promise to change? It wont influence my decision I just want to know what I should really expect.

BTW I saw your character on the Taransula modelling site gratz if it's new or not.

Oh quick question I made a comment on your Oblivion image the one with your witch elf were you explained it if you could send me a private message with the names of the mods you used for that one as well as the other Sersay one, the one that's more mutated, that'd be cool

Oh! Sure i'll send you a list once I have a look at the image and try to kick my brain into remembering! Sorry I didint notice that before...I figured the images got lost in the internet abyss after the first day of posting, never to be pulled up for viewing again.

The modeling I did was a loooong time ago, after mentioning to him that he was missing a chest armor model, so when he looked for it, and realized he couldint get the armor because he'd chosen another reward from the source, I just let him take a quick screenie of me wearing the armor. Took the shoulder armor off for a clearer view. The year book image of Sersay is also a bit old, since I quit WAR in partial warlord armor that was far more skimpy looking. I dont have a screenshot anywhere around here...but its in photobucket im sure.

As for promises not kept, they promised more emotes, the ability to walk, a balanced class system. But after the 3rd nerf to Witch Elves I gave up hope for balance. :down: