medic armour decal to BoS?

steamtacular

I've been trying to give the medic armour the BoS decal instead of that US army one. But while I've found that decals are applied in the same way as gloves it's proving tough for me to actually figure out how to get it to use the BoS one.

Can anyone help me out or maybe make a little mod to do it? Hell a copy of the BoS decal .nif would do it I reckon as then I could geck it into workin.

It's nice but it's not what I'm looking for.

I just want to look like a normal BoS bro. Plus I'm already using the BoS DX skin for my power armours which unfortunately still applies that dam US army symbol on the medic armour. Oh and I'm using this other mod that adds functions to the armour. Mostly really all I want to know is how to extract the BoS logo nif from the Fallout ESM I guess or how to modify something in the geck to use a resource thats in there.

meshes -armor -powerarmor -bos decal nif <-extract with fomm tool from bsa remember that if u change this...u will change any bos decal

so do this

open the geck - find formlist

create a new formlist... name it as u want...just remember the name u give...for now let's call it "A tyson list"

once the formlist is open go to armor addon & drag and drop INTO the formlist panel Poweramor right and left glove powerarmor backpack -BOS decal nif

ok and close the formlist panel and safe the esp

now find objects -armor-powerarmor in geck... find medic powerarmor...MS!4medicpowerarmor....something like that

edit this file

once the panel is open click on biped model....find the list u save before in the formlists (A Tyson list)

hilight and click ok on the medic power armor panel

save the esp.close the geck