Complete sex scene mods

Lehcar

Where can I find complete sex scene mods for the different companions? And by complete I mean for all races...

For some reason all the vanilla scenes are... i dunno, just not very romantic and i feel there's something missing from all of them and they dont inspire the feeling of real passionate, loving moment... but nobody deserves to be left out cause they're not human! :sad:

Where can I find complete sex scene mods for the different companions? And by complete I mean for all races...

... but nobody deserves to be left out cause they're not human! :sad:

While I totally agree with your sentiment, (see my Avatar) the discussion/comments I've read by modders indicates that there will be few (if any) revised scenes for Dwarves. The problem seems to be the base body model, and what happens when you try to substitute the dwarven one into animations that were originally designed for anything else.

All modders have to try to piece their scenes togther from the visual elements that actually exist in the game. Clipping of "extremities", (naughty and otherwise) kissing foreheads instead of lips, gazing soulfully right over the top of the partner's head, the list of problems goes on and on...

Personally, I've liked the vanilla Leliana-FemWarden scene the best (defined as: "Both passionate and tender, appropriate to the situation.") with some of Luchaire's work on the others pretty good as well.

But we'll see what that crazy, toolset-savvy crew can do! :D

Ugh well that makes me upset cause dwarves are pretty much all I play as! :mad:

The dwarf models cant be that horribly unusable, if the BioWare designers could make them work than they MUST be usable.. i wonder if they did it on purpose cause they secretly hate us small folk. :sad:

Ugh well that makes me upset cause dwarves are pretty much all I play as! :mad:

The dwarf models cant be that horribly unusable, if the BioWare designers could make them work than they MUST be usable.. i wonder if they did it on purpose cause they secretly hate us small folk. :sad:

The model is perfectly usable, but the BW developers didn't produce nearly as much "raw material" using it for the modders to work with. :confused:

What do you mean? Like... apply-able animations or something? Me confused.

I'd give it a shot myself but I'm still trying to grasp the very basics. I haven't even figured out how to insert a character-specific, or a player char model yet :wacko:

The problem with the dwarf model is not the lack of scenes/animations that can be used, but the scaling of the model itself. An example is both here:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1205

and here:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1176

In my Kiss Bella mod, on the third position he becomes twice his normal size. No idea why it does this, but it randomly resizes when paired face/face with another race. Same goes for Firinneach's mod. In the dwarf female option with Duncan and King Cailin, she jumps in size. If you want to see how bad, take a screenshot of an elf, then a human, then a dwarf in the last position you will see she is all of a sudden larger than the human female. Again, no understanding why the toolset does this, it just does. That, I guess, is the real limitation to options for the dwarves since in some cases the face/face size stays normal, and others resizes larger. And I have not been able to see a pattern as to when it does this or even why.