Looking for someone who knows how to animate weapon meshes (SOON)

vTemporalZEROv

I am gonna be making some weapons and need a helper to animate them, I use blender 3D to make the meshes, but simply am looking for someone to help out, when I upload the weapons I will give you credit on all the animation for the weapons as well. There will be rifles, maybe a shotgun or two, and a heavy duty sniper rifle - different than the other rifles so I included it separately.

I still have to make the weapon meshes so I will contact you once I have the meshes prepped for animation.

They will be uploaded as an -ALPHA- version of the weapon pack for you to download and animate, and once they are finished being animated you may upload the updated version of the pack, I download it and I am hoping you have the common courtesy to remove the upload after I ask you to, to avoid any theft disputes or possible bans. I will then add them via the GECK and test them out, if they work right then I will be happy and you will make a new friend, and credit for the animations when I upload the final version of the mod pack.

Reply here if interested :)