Adding Textures Quickly

theuseless

Is there a program that will add all my new textures to my mod? Or do I have to manually add them all by hand? Learning a new program might be easier for me and will by far be more useful.

I have been working on a modder's resource lately, an obsidian tileset for the castle int. The project is still a ways off, but it is coming to fruition. I just wish to use the pieces in my game as is (not shiny) just to see the color balances. So far I have been adding them by hand, one at a time, but that is getting a little out of control (there are like 90 something of them lol)

If anybody has an easy way to add them to an esp, let me know please!!

theuseless

I do believe that you have to add the textures to the meshes in nifskope

here is a tutorial on how to:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3HlH5QXdGQI the first one

the second one:http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

hope this helped, but i know of no quicker way

Ummmmm, Thanks for the reply, but I don't think I made myself clear. I have already done the textures with a program called Texture Replacer. All the nifs look fine in NifSkope. I am trying to add them to my mod. I guess that I have to do this the long way.

I just discovered a fast way to add items in cs object list. What I did was first add one item manually to get the folder in the list of object window. For example static\architecture\mymod. Then click the item in mymod (or the directory you used) so that the subdirectory is open. Then go to the folder in Oblivion data where you have the files and open it, then select all the files (except the one you added) and hold right mouse button and drag the files to cs object window. Make sure you have the right subdirectory in cs so the files are placed in right place.

I hope this is understandable. If not I can try to explain it again or make a video.