First screens of Dragon Age 2

Retribution

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/15784432/Dragon-Age-2/Product.html

I'm pretty pissed off that the story isn't a direct continuation of Dragon Age 1. When a game has so much dialog, and is based around character interactions, the sequel should develop that. I don't see why Bioware would do this.

Well they did say that the major changes they would be making would be game mechanic ones...the pics remind of of Athas, home of the D&D Dark Sun Campaign....interesting....

We should be thanking all those people that wanted a new character that was fully voiced, their dreams have been realised. Our dreams of closer will forever be in bad fanfics and fanvids. Thankyou BioWare, you made my day.

Looks interesting, though kinda surprised on the length of the story, spanning 10 years? Or is that 10 years after DAO? Regardless, I imagine we will hear about the original characters through NPC's much like KOTOR 2 did. The stories will be vague, but give hints about what happened to them.

I can answer the first question dan. It spans 10 years, with the blight (AKA our story) within it.

So then we could meet Morrigan and Flemeth before Origins, then? Very, very interesting. Possibilites of almost all of the original characters returning as cameos, also.