problem with dual wield mod

Rallen12

i trying to use seph dual wield mod i can only use it in 3rd person plz tell me how to fix this here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ym5n3lx2zno/Seph_Dual_Wield_v_2-16679.rar

If I'm not mistaken, I think that set of anims was only working for 3rd. I don't think he ever finished 1st. I could be wrong though.

Anyways, have you seen Unnecessary Violence yet? It does a pretty nice job of DW. There's a version 2 being worked on as well.

If you download DMC Stylish and the sword dancer file that comes with it, you'll have the animations necessary to swing with both hands. Then, if you download Romuska Fantasy Store you can get some great dual-wieldable weapons. I didn't like the entire mod that much so I took the scripts and weapon meshes that I liked from it and made a mod for my own private use.

Edit: Whoops, that's still third person only.

You can pick and choose which animations you want to use. Simply delete the replacement animations you don't want from Data\Meshes\Characters\_male\

If you don't want the 1h and 2h stance animations (the idle animations is what I think you mean) just delete OnehandIdle.kf and Twohandidle.kf

Also, I'm not able to share my esp. I'm pretty sure that using other people's mods as a resource and then sharing it without their permission isn't allowed here.