LOL I probably deserved it

Jarfer

I have to reinstall FO3 because out of nowhere (I think the 1.7 patch from the FO3 site failed or FO3 didn't like the beta 1.2 of FOSE or something) the human NPCs at Rivet City started gliding on air without moving their legs, and twisting their necks at dangerous angles to look at me. It creeped me out and completely out of reflex I pulled out a sawed off shotgun and started blasting away. Unfortunately it would just make them "unconscious" and they would get up and continue floating around with their guns pointed at the ceiling shooting. I knew at this point that something had gone seriously wrong...

Has anyone else ever gotten this incredibly terrifying problem? I preserved my saved games fortunately, I just hope they'll work or it may be awhile before I continue playing at the same rate again : P

I have found this odd glitch as well.. certain clothing mods I've found do this.. I had only one so far that did.. but it really was creepy when one of your followers suddenly turns his or her head upside down and walks on one leg with a rifle pointed at the sky yet still shooting at an enemy at eye level.. weird... reminds me of Ghost Freak from Ben 10