mod request, tales of symphonia

darkx34

hey id like to see a tales of symphonia mod maby Lloyd's swords or something does anyone have any intrest in this?? comment this to tell me :) thanx im not much of a modder i make a lot of vanilla stuff but i dont really know how to make textures

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Without doing a google, I would think that the title is asking for a sex mod? The title sounds like a conjecture (joining two words) of Syphilis and Nymphomania. So I would assume the mod request is for somebody who has a fetish for people with syphilis. Upon a google search however, I find the definition pertains to a musical instrument. Refining the search to "Tales of Symphonia" reveals the game.

I would re-post this in the Mod Requests forum here. Post it with pictures of what you want. I doubt anybody will be willing (or able) to create all the pieces from that game. Pick a few that you want to see added and make a request. Look up other modders who have done similar work. You can't port these directly so copyright isn't an issue. Again, please post this in the proper forum, with more clarity.

Sorry about the foul mouthed post, but I couldn't help it

-theuseless

hey id like to see a tales of symphonia mod maby Lloyd's swords or something does anyone have any intrest in this?? comment this to tell me :) thanx im not much of a modder i make a lot of vanilla stuff but i dont really know how to make textures

Feel free to ask me for a help with a few one off scripts. I'm normally quite busy with my own project, but if you or your scripter needs a consultant you can ask me :)

Without doing a google, I would think that the title is asking for a sex mod? The title sounds like a conjecture (joining two words) of Syphilis and Nymphomania. So I would assume the mod request is for somebody who has a fetish for people with syphilis.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You just brightened up my entire day! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a conjecture (joining two words)

*a conjunction :tongue: