Enclave Commander Factions

krimzin

So I've been screwing around with EnComm making my own factions and I thought, what the hell, if j3x will let me, why not make a bunch of faction variation mods. For example, for my own use I've made a Galactic Empire faction using Ghogiels Star Wars Armor mod, and I've made a WWII Axis and Allies version featuring Russian, German, American, and British Troops. Hell, I even made A cowboys and Indians version using beth-made outfits and items.

But I've hit a mental block. If anyone has any really good or random ideas for factions, I wanna hear them. They might even get made eventually

Steel Plague- In my game I've had the Enclave, Talon, Raiders and Slavers join forces because the Lone Wanderer is destroying them all. They are an evil force dressed in hellfire power armor, Talon armor and various Raider outfits. They pull their resources for a major invasion of DC. The Enclave outfits all of them with advanced power armors and weaponry. I actually had them crush the Brotherhood of Steel with my evil character using the orbital strike at the mobile crawler

American Wasteland Army- A small ragtag militia group my good character has created, pooling forces from the various settlements to make a DC defense force. They are barely trained, and most of them use basic projectile weaponry, although the LW has outfitted several with stuff from his stash. They are civilians so most just wear regular Wasteland outfits with American flags sewn on, some have combat armor, but they don't have access to power armor. With the Citadel destroyed and the BOS in ruin it's up to these ragtag freedom fighters to win the day, even though they are badly outmatched and outgunned.

Socom Assult team-an advanced team of 5 members they are elite warriors trained in special ops and are part of the black ops team for the american army :P they use weapons like p90s snipers AUGs and other modern weapons :P see if you can do that

:P thanks also mabye you can add the green beret :P if u know who they are

P.S. mabye just for fun (but this is super lore failed) add spartans (not halo 3 spartans like THIS IS SPARTAAAAA spartans :P) they have big round shields and a spear and sword called a gladus :P

I added cowboys and Indians man, I want to add ANYTHING lol. I'll prolly add both kinds of Spartans if I can. I think it would be awesome watching spartans running around in diapers and capes cutting apart raiders, it would be EPIC!

and yes, the GB kick ass :P

:O! happy birthday to you guys hope u get some sikk a presents :P also mabye you could add like greek gods like ares zeus and ppl like that :P that would be epic they would be glowing and like behemoth size :P lmao

Wow more people realized it was my birthday than me lol. XD Knights and Samurai are totally gonna happen, they were actually one of my first ideas. Just gotta get a few suits of armor. I'll prolly just make a few variations on the samurai armor from Zeta. As for knight armor, no clue lol.