Mysterious Woman on DA2 art

Coous

I'm leaning more and more toward Fiona. Age is right, by now she's probably fed up with the wardens and it would certainly be a surprise. I think the all caps on their part on the word surprising is a bit of an over-dramatization for the sake of hype though.

This woman definitely a human - round faced and have human ears- look here is a close up- dragon-lady. How she could be Fiona?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaning more and more toward Fiona. Age is right, by now she's probably fed up with the wardens and it would certainly be a surprise. I think the all caps on their part on the word surprising is a bit of an over-dramatization for the sake of hype though.

This woman definitely a human - round faced and have human ears- look here is a close up- dragon-lady. How she could be Fiona?

I hadn't seen that pic before and therefore never saw the ears; so much for Fiona :turned:

I don't see how that can be, if you work out the time line it would at most be just under 10 years old.

Maybe the Old God essence will cause him/her grow up abnormally fast? Just a guess, but who knows. I just want to see it again, whatever it's going to look like... :wacko:

Dragon lady... and human? Hmm... how very intriguing... I wonder which character would be likely to have a dragon motif like that?

Well lets face it if what's his face in Denerim can turn into a Desire Demon in DSC, or so I've read, it could be anyone. Do you really want to spend the next 6 months thinking about this, you know what they say your head could explode :laugh:

I'm not I've decided when I've tided up a few things in DAO/A I'm loading up Oblivian and giving that another whirl unless I find a decent RPG I haven't played yet, which is most unlikely.

Well lets face it if what's his face in Denerim can turn into a Desire Demon in DSC, or so I've read, it could be anyone. Do you really want to spend the next 6 months thinking about this, you know what they say your head could explode :laugh:

I'm not I've decided when I've tided up a few things in DAO/A I'm loading up Oblivian and giving that another whirl unless I find a decent RPG I haven't played yet, which is most unlikely.

Play the ME series...it is amazing. At least as good as DA.