Mysterious Woman on DA2 art

Coous

Or maybe it is Andraste reborn to take over Thedas. I pay to see that happen

She's back, She's mad, and She's not going to take it any more!

"In the name of the Maker! What have you people been doing all this time? I'll give you The Chant in all four corners... by the light of Dragon's Breath!

LOL. I read that and lots of really naughty things popped into my mind. :whistling:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boring :tongue: don't let her see all those vulgar mods or she might send her dragon to sort people out :laugh:

I listened to Alistair too much in Lothering about Andraste to wonder what she looks like naked. :tongue: "Do we really know if that is an accurate likeness of Andraste? Who knows? Maybe she was ugly. Maybe she had buck teeth."

The only thing that could make me buy the second game... Is... Beer. No wait thats not it, it's Anders, I hope he is still around in two, I dont give a kak about the rest of those... Loo... Losers. Of course I know that he wouldnt be around, but I know that I wish he'd be around. So I would buy the game... Or not.

I don't think we'll see Anders (even though I want to see him too), but we know nothing about the game yet (except what BW decided to release). Who knows maybe it's Morrigan in disguise or wait for it...Sister Theohild! *Que dramatic music*

nice DA2 coming soon i see,now i'm getting excited :biggrin: this could be my reaction at the moment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI&feature=related

ok now that's out of the way.

back on topic she could be andraste arisen from the dead to avenge people who defiled her ashes or made fun on her and the maker(drunks in tavern).........

from the pic her costume looks similar from the statues in the chantry in awakening or may be not just speculating XD