Mysterious Woman on DA2 art

Coous

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are those red things in her hair?

If you look closely it makes the same resemblance to the horns of the dragon behind her.

Looks like my girlfriend. And people ask me why I hate hanging out with her...

I think the second game will have a lot going on around the "she-whelp" and Morri. They acted too shady about that, and Morrigan making such fuss over having an Ooo Im anna eatcha kid and you not knowing the reason isnt completely without reason!(Did I just say a buncha bull hunky? I guess so...)

Anyways, I'm sick and tired and tired and sick of it... sick of... "hic"... Hang on... Oh right. It might be the dog, who knows? He was acting shady too, a bit to smart for dogs, even Mabari... Well whoever it is it is not Morri, maybe another Morri, maybe a would be Morri, some one like Morri... Or maybe it is Morri in another Morrish form.

What I mean is that it's another jerk slob girl like Morri, like that elven bastid Vellana or something like that from Awakening.

The only thing that could make me buy the second game... Is... Beer. No wait thats not it, it's Anders, I hope he is still around in two, I dont give a kak about the rest of those... Loo... Losers. Of course I know that he wouldnt be around, but I know that I wish he'd be around. So I would buy the game... Or not.

=/

An ex of mine tried to run me over once; I didn't like hanging out with her either.

Sorry mate, we are not going to play Morrigan's child nor it is Morrigan herself as the story of DA2 will have the blight within it, which means Morrigan will be busy with the Warden and taking care of a baby.

Sorry mate, we are not going to play Morrigan's child nor it is Morrigan herself as the story of DA2 will have the blight within it, which means Morrigan will be busy with the Warden and taking care of a baby.

You make it sound like the blight lasted longer than it did,but that's not the case only a few months at most and that leaves for a lot of years left in the game.While we don't know how long it takes for an old god to grow,but with Flemeth's return I'm sure there will be that kind of action of Morrigan v.s. Flemeth.

I am almost certain it's Flemeth. Reason being she's a shapeshifter, we killed her in her dragon form and Morrigan said she'll be back, perhaps that's her? After being killed and everything she manages to return to "human" form but unable to transform all the way back until she gets her full power/possess another body?

Another theory is that the girl is a werebeast. If I remember correctly one of Hawke's hands does seem to be like a claw, and the half-human half-dragon look would explain it, much like werewolves. Or a shapeshifter whose magic went horribly wrong.

You make it sound like the blight lasted longer than it did,but that's not the case only a few months at most and that leaves for a lot of years left in the game.While we don't know how long it takes for an old god to grow,but with Flemeth's return I'm sure there will be that kind of action of Morrigan v.s. Flemeth.

Supposedly DA:O takes two years from start to finish. The character's walk for at least six months just getting from place to place. You still have about 8 years left though but having an adult version of Morrigan's Baby in that time is a bit of a stretch; would be painful to the jr. abomination as well (if it feels pain.)