Mysterious Woman on DA2 art

Coous

(So, two weeks with no activity here. Does posting open me to a charge of Thread Necromancy?)

Anyway, I happened to be paused on the opening game menu screen and really looked at it. Wondered if anyone else thought we might be seeing Flemeth here in her DA2 incarnation with her horns hidden by the... veil? wimple? thing.

This girl is an elf (her ears and vulcan-like eyebrows-DAO elves are too human in appearance, glad that this will not be the case in DA2) while Flemeth-even in DA2-have human ears and stay human.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree Flemeth has human (as opposed to elven) form. And guess I have to concede the "elf ears" of the splash screen art, but only just. (Could claim they're just being obscured by the veil. :P ) Still like the idea of it being Flemeth, especially given her presence in DA2. Else, who is she?

No that girl is supposed to be the Mage PC.

Totally lame! (BioWare, not you, Lechar!) Should be an NPC, and one we recognize in-game.

My Elf Mage Female (why does "HNF" look fine, by "EMF" doesn't?) PC looks nothing like that! ;D

She's got silver-grey hair in pigtails, and light blue eyes. :wub:

Hehe I agree :thumbsup: Since my elf characters always have long ears it also makes it so they dont stick out through their hair all weird :laugh:

btw, here is the full picture. Apparently it was the concept art for Mage origin :) personally I think it's the best of all the origin concept art, alongside the one for the City Elf

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091120060238/dragonage/images/c/ce/Concept-Mage.png

Verrrrry nice. I especially like the "dagger at the ready". But with this full portrait view I now see that what I thought was a veil of some kind is actually her hair, held back off her face with a black band. So, definitely a she-elf!

Where'd you find it?