Mysterious Woman on DA2 art

Coous

Well lets face it if what's his face in Denerim can turn into a Desire Demon in DSC, or so I've read, it could be anyone. Do you really want to spend the next 6 months thinking about this, you know what they say your head could explode :laugh:

I'm not I've decided when I've tided up a few things in DAO/A I'm loading up Oblivian and giving that another whirl unless I find a decent RPG I haven't played yet, which is most unlikely.

Play the ME series...it is amazing. At least as good as DA.

I don't play games like ME, they don't appeal to me, I only do swords, arrows, magic, dragons etc.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lets face it if what's his face in Denerim can turn into a Desire Demon in DSC, or so I've read, it could be anyone. Do you really want to spend the next 6 months thinking about this, you know what they say your head could explode :laugh:

I'm not I've decided when I've tided up a few things in DAO/A I'm loading up Oblivian and giving that another whirl unless I find a decent RPG I haven't played yet, which is most unlikely.

I don't play games like ME, they don't appeal to me, I only do swords, arrows, magic, dragons etc.

I am usually the same way but I gave it a try and am very convinced. Well, suit yourself but I tell you, you are missing out.

I am usually the same way but I gave it a try and am very convinced. Well, suit yourself but I tell you, you are missing out.

My son has it, he is going to dust it off and let me see it next time I visit so I can have a bit of a play to see if I like it, I'm willing to do that.

Or maybe it is Andraste reborn to take over Thedas. I pay to see that happen

:laugh: I was thinking that as well and that the high dragon up at the ruins is the one in the background, there was that epilogue about it keeping pilgrims away from the ashes and they disappeared. Maybe it wasn't Leliana that pinched them.

Looks like my girlfriend. And people ask me why I hate hanging out with her...

I think the second game will have a lot going on around the "she-whelp" and Morri. They acted too shady about that, and Morrigan making such fuss over having an Ooo Im anna eatcha kid and you not knowing the reason isnt completely without reason!(Did I just say a buncha bull hunky? I guess so...)

Anyways, I'm sick and tired and tired and sick of it... sick of... "hic"... Hang on... Oh right. It might be the dog, who knows? He was acting shady too, a bit to smart for dogs, even Mabari... Well whoever it is it is not Morri, maybe another Morri, maybe a would be Morri, some one like Morri... Or maybe it is Morri in another Morrish form.

What I mean is that it's another jerk slob girl like Morri, like that elven bastid Vellana or something like that from Awakening.

The only thing that could make me buy the second game... Is... Beer. No wait thats not it, it's Anders, I hope he is still around in two, I dont give a kak about the rest of those... Loo... Losers. Of course I know that he wouldnt be around, but I know that I wish he'd be around. So I would buy the game... Or not.

=/

Looks like my girlfriend. And people ask me why I hate hanging out with her...

I think the second game will have a lot going on around the "she-whelp" and Morri. They acted too shady about that, and Morrigan making such fuss over having an Ooo Im anna eatcha kid and you not knowing the reason isnt completely without reason!(Did I just say a buncha bull hunky? I guess so...)

Anyways, I'm sick and tired and tired and sick of it... sick of... "hic"... Hang on... Oh right. It might be the dog, who knows? He was acting shady too, a bit to smart for dogs, even Mabari... Well whoever it is it is not Morri, maybe another Morri, maybe a would be Morri, some one like Morri... Or maybe it is Morri in another Morrish form.

What I mean is that it's another jerk slob girl like Morri, like that elven bastid Vellana or something like that from Awakening.

The only thing that could make me buy the second game... Is... Beer. No wait thats not it, it's Anders, I hope he is still around in two, I dont give a kak about the rest of those... Loo... Losers. Of course I know that he wouldnt be around, but I know that I wish he'd be around. So I would buy the game... Or not.

=/

Someone's not a happy bunny today :woot:

Or maybe it is Andraste reborn to take over Thedas. I pay to see that happen

She's back, She's mad, and She's not going to take it any more!

"In the name of the Maker! What have you people been doing all this time? I'll give you The Chant in all four corners... by the light of Dragon's Breath!