Mysterious Woman on DA2 art

Coous

Well, as I posted in a whole different thread some time ago, I'd buy it if all it had were Kate Mulgrew reading the codex! ;D

You would probably buy it if you can have a romance with her (Flemeth I mean) :sick: :yucky: No offense :tongue:

Wouldn't go that far! :P

Don't have any interest in Flemeth/Kate as a romance partner. Too many Capt. Janeway associations, perhaps. It would be like still pursuing a crush on your Scout Troop Leader, :sick: (which is how I always think of her character in Voyager... "Well, this week it looks like we're trapped on this ice-bound fly-speck of a mysterious asteroid. Come on Team, let's build a fire!" They really didn't give her very much in the way of good writing to work with in that show. :sad: )

But her voice! She really knows how to use it to make you understand the character. A true "Voice Actor". :thumbsup:

(Leliana, now, that's a different story! Yes, never mind the Codex, I'd buy a recording of Corinne Kempa reading the phonebook. :teehee: )

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But she would have a interest for the male Hawke (search your feelings, you know it is true). I wonder what is this whole war of the Chantry thing is about?

But she would have a interest for the male Hawke (search your feelings, you know it is true). I wonder what is this whole war of the Chantry thing is about?

Perhaps they read our "Opinions about the Chantry" thread and ran with it :laugh:

Perhaps they read our "Opinions about the Chantry" thread and ran with it :laugh:

Yea lol :laugh: and perhaps they have read the Flemeth discussion thread as well.

No no, no, no. See, game makers never treated any fans right. They responded all the requests on the Bethesda Forums with one single rude jerk called M'aiq(And made him essential, Grrrrr). Sure they steal ideas and stuff, but never intend to respond or anything. Kinda like "Send Complains to We Dont Give a Damn inbox". They go on and do what they want, wrong or not. Oh and I dont know what the heck but I coulda sworn I heard somewhere Morrigan was involved.

As I said, I never bought the story she babled about Flemeth, and Morrigan was too shady(Not like epic shady, obvious stupid dorky shady) on the whole "Yea do me wanna have a kid" thing, and Bio anouncing "You havent seen the Last of her" was kinda telling a kid there is NOT a cookie in the cookie jar.

Yay cookies.

Anyways, I told you she would be invloved, and dont get exited or anything because I'm sure she has even more crap in her head than before. Before even finishing DAO I knew that the next game was gonna be about Stupid Kid, Flemeth and Morri. Too lame to be true.

I guess I'm a bit drunk so sorry if you got confused.

C Out.

PS : Heh, Soap MacTavish.

The kid would not be involved in any future DA games and if it is involved it will be a minor part (Gaider confirmed that the DR is not canon like all the devs said about canon about the entire series). As for Flemeth, I kind of predicted her to return over six months ago and I would really like to know more about her side of the story (all the Flemeth stories have come from stories or Morrigan). There is no known confirmation that Morrigan is going to be involved in DA2 (I highly doubt that she will be involved). Game makers don't have to listen to fans because if one thing is implemented then another person would shout "why you didn't use my idea", there would be war and it would cost too much money to implement many ideas. I don't like the style they are going either but I like to see gameplay and story before resting my case.

• 2 weeks later...

(So, two weeks with no activity here. Does posting open me to a charge of Thread Necromancy?)

Anyway, I happened to be paused on the opening game menu screen and really looked at it. Wondered if anyone else thought we might be seeing Flemeth here in her DA2 incarnation with her horns hidden by the... veil? wimple? thing.

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/imageshare/images/1678793-1281905450.png