Change to arena

Xeivous

The player could be given a token item when they accept a fight which will force equip itself until the fight is over/canceled. Using Buddha's ring idea, having the token equip every slot except shield and weapons will prevent anything apart from the untagged slots being used. That kills off clothing though, as well as bound armor. On that note, what is your position on bound armor during a fight?

Possibly the most comprehensive would be the use of GetEquipmentSlotMask with GetArmorAR. I'm not sure what GetAAR will return on clothing, hopefully 0, since armor with 0 AR doesn't really matter. The core is really just GetESM as it will return the base ID of what they're wearing, there are functions out there to check armor type/strength. It would be possible to check every frame for a disqualification case, shouldn't cause too severe a fps hit, if there is one. I'm not sure what GetESM would return for a hand slot mask if the equipped item used hands and feet. It will just take a bit of tinkering to get the right functions and logic, the idea is solid enough.

Grrr...Yesteryear I would've put a bit more effort into creating something which wasn't OBSE dependent, It's like caffeine. You're fine without it until you start, then you can't stop.

As for the "real" spectators, the arena design makes shooting them really difficult, You pretty much have to be aiming at them to hit one. The arena's organisers wouldn't appreciate it if the gladiators started targeting the spectators, so I don't really see how this would be a valuable content addition, unless there was a disqualification trigger on them. That on top of the AI and fps issues from not having an almost empty arena.

One unknown area with any of the solutions would be interacting with unlimited rings / amulets mods.

Seeing as real spectators have consistently been disliked, I'll remove them from the OP. And i think Syntax's script would suit my needs. As for bound armor, I'll allow what the script allows for. Shield would be a yes, the armor depends on the script deciding if it kicks you out or not.