Going overboard with mods

Voodoochild7742

Hey, i'm new here and i have a few questions about mods.

I'm 10 hours in on my second playthrough with only the HD audio overhaul mod and i'm wondering if it would be better to restart the game with some mods.

I'm considering installing the FO3 wanderers edition mod and perhaps some other mods. Is it difficult to install FO3-WE?

So, should i restart or not and which mods are a must have?

You dont need to start over if you dont want to.

Fellout is an amazing mod. It removes the "green filter" and makes nighttime darker. Your Pipboy light is screaming with joy as it has an actual use.

Marts Mutant Mod is a pretty good mod if you are a higher leveled character. Creatures are changed, have some variants in them, and increases the amount. However, you may want to toggle off the increased spawns if it gets too rough

20th Century Weapons-a stockpile of weapons to choose from. An AA-12 to the M1897 Trench Gun to the Mp5 to the M16. If you can name it, it probably has it. In Vault 101, the Citadel and Alexandria Arms has all the weapons,with a crapload of ammo. If you play "legit" it completely revamps NPC weapons. You will find Raiders, Settlers and Super Mutants carrying these weapons.

FOMM- A very useful program if you are going to get into modding.

Also, if you are bored with the Wasteland, try Greener World. Gives it an Oasis-esque feel.