@Admin and staff

lonewolfkai

Hahahaha!!

Yeah Vagrant is a little bit sad or angry... Omg o_O lol!! Buddah! he is soo funny ;D.

LHammonds Vvardenfell Glass?!! how did you draw it so well? It's almost better than the real one!! ;)

Push! you are getting better at drawing!

Considering my lack of talent in photoshop industry, I had to give Paint a go. :wub:

That pic so full o' win! It deserves to be on this thread!

.. erm, do you think it needs an adult tag for nudity? :blink: :P

How did you manage to resize it? I mean to make it fit this page... ? :P

hehe, I tried adding a new image to my signature, but I had to remove it because it went across the entire page! :P

So, it doesn't resize images in the signature... :/

And Push, who needs Photoshop? Paint all the way! :D

May I add my accolades to you all as well. You all go above and beyond in making this a truly user friendly site; and for the most part I believe you are greatly appreciated by the majority of your users. I've been reading the posts regarding the upgrade you are doing, and I think that most people realize that this work is still in progress and they are being patient, and for those who are not, "oh well". At some point I am sure that they too will come to realize how hard it is to do what you are all doing for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you. (A loud round of applause)

This topic kinda inspired me, well sort of...this is for our beloved staff members and for our dark lord. :blush:

Nexus round table

Am I really that... er... unfriendly? Everyone's smiling (Buddah is a bit cockeyed), but I'm just kinda squinting and smirking... Do I need to switch to a different avatar?

nah mate stay the same as you are also i like your bleach avatar ( yes i love anime )

I have to add to this as well, thank you staff members, you have been the most community interactive staff I have ever seen on a board, as well as genuinely concerned for the digital safety of the members, and i truly appreciate that. :)