Navmesher Requested For Mod

Fewzz

Hi everyone.

I have been making a mod , well its a edit of two current ones , CRI HQ and Undwater Home.

Underwater home:

Missing sounds and a few errors from original fixed.

Altar made into a Infirmary.

Armoury now incorporates a beastholding area and tanks.

Armoury Area updated and now alot larger and more eye candy.

Reception area added with surround Aquarium walls and display and manequin stands.

Billiard room added.

Private Quaters made more lush with more todo and see.

The orignal room with healing is now the crafting room.

All areas touched up for eye candy , and much much more!

Must be seen as its gorguess! with lots more done to this place!

The Submarine to get to this home is now located in a Submarine Pen in the CRI HQ.

CRI HQ:

The original was a bit cramped , the guards would act weird as well for some reason.

Totally removed the bunker system and train station , as i felt it was too much and not needed.

So i redesigned this HQ , its now bigger with more room , Vertibird landing spots and more eye candy.

But.

This is where i request help , i just cant seem to work out the navmesh , how ever i do it for this HQ area i always end up with areas (i am very new to this) , my weakness is this!

I am asking for someone who knows there navmeshing , if i get permission from original makers to release this then you will be creditted ofcourse.

Any help is great and if someone wants to jump in and help with the meshing then fantastic , as this is one thing thats brought me to a stop.