Random File Feature!

Jarfer

Hi,

I've been here a few days and love what I've found. But only what I've found. This includes the Top 100 and Files of the Month. After looking at all those, the air suddenly got stale. I think there should be a "Random File" link depending on what game it is, so you can stumble upon mods that never saw the light. I like to be surprised with what I find on this site, I don't like searching for what I THINK could be on this site because that ruins the magic : (

I've been around for almost 3 years now and I was rarely bored. I like how things are organized. There are many ways you can find the mods you are looking for so I think there's realy no problem with this. Out of all modding sites, Nexus has the best organization in my opinion.

I agree, the Nexus Sites are much better organized than PES for example and you can easily find what you are looking for, especially if you're looking for something specific. I like having a random file button though; there's so much content here and having a "surprise me button" is great for finding some of the hidden jewels. :happy: