Butcer - BANNED

Butcer banned.

Blatant site abuse.

From the TOS: you agree that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening

i dont belive in freedom of speech for those who are against it , i belive in killing those types of people
Is this site policy due to the moral values of the trokyists communist filth that run usa? (christian communists alas the bible belt)
Murder of communists is always justified
"moral values" and prudish behavior that bases it´s pedology on outdated worthless book´s (bible,torah amnd the quran) and it must be destroyed to free humanity from the shackles of the religious plague

Even your signature makes some of our members uncomfortable and/or threatened:

This user is a far-right militant anti communist

Hitler treated communists like jews

Because of that Hitler was too moderate on communists !

I think we gave you more leeway than average so as not appear as though your banning was political. But I don't care if you really do feel that way, this is not a public place, this is our living area, and this is the door.

Although I had given this user a stern warning, and nothing has happened since then, I support this ban. The more i looked at what I had to say the less value I saw in any of it. People like this are the sort who just have nothing good to offer the world.