Recoloring clothing!!

Lehcar

I'm trying to recolor the female wedding clothes, but if take a copy of some noble clothing and try to recolor it with the "Bow, Whitewood" material, it simply reverts back to the orginial ingame. The only way I can get a different colour is with some of the Tint Override options, but I don't like any of the colour choices in there.

How do I recolor stuff?? :sad:

click file new - material

then when it open right click Root and click insert-new tint library

then right click tintlib then insert - new tint object

on the right side there should be false on all of them click them till they all say true except last one. then optimise the colours however u like

export to local

look in documents/bioware/dragonage/module/core/override/toolset

or

documents/bioware/dragonage/packages/core/override/toolset

or if your using a module u created look in addins and name of your project

then just copy the tint to override folder

this is the easiest bit but you will need a program like microsoft excel to read xls

locate the folder where you installed dragonage then

\tools\Source\2DA

and look for tints.xls

go to tints override, then find a blank space, type the next number, name of it to be called, filename including the .tint.

the rest can be blank save it to desktop then go to where you installed dragonage

Dragon Age\tools\ResourceBuild\Processors look for Excelprocessor and drag the tint.xls over the excelprocessor.exe and drop it then let it extract it

look for tintoverride and copy and paste it to either override folders in documents/bioware/dragonage/packages/core/override

or

programfiles/dragonage/packages/core/override

i personally prefer program files override as it empty and clean and easy to find

then open up toolset create or edit the item you wish to recolor and look for tint override and your color should be there enjoy

if it too hard to understand follow this guide

creating tints for datoolkit