Waterfalls not showing up/disappearing

Ex0rdium

I'm having an issue where my waterfalls are not showing up in game and also disappearing for my mod for some reason. I have tried both the DLC2dunNchardak_FXWaterfallThin4096x256 and the FXWaterfallThin4096x256, and both do the same. I have also scaled them to be slightly larger than normal.

I have a clip below which shows the errors. Although this looks like an exterior world space, it is an interior. I have tried both to not optimize it and to optimize it(Creating a roombound). Double clicking on the waterfalls, I have tried both ticking "Is Full LOD", and also leaving it unticked.

In the video at 1:21 you'll see a missing waterfall that is supposed to be going off the edge, at 1:31 from the distance you will see no waterfall, as you approach, at 1:50 you will see the waterfalls coming into view. And at 2:32 you will see that the waterfalls have completely disappeared.

I have no idea the issue. Hope someone can help.

Hey, there! Caught my eye here. I've never personally had the issue you are having, but I've roamed the internet long enough to tell you that 90% of people with missing waterfalls (and water, and grass, and any other missing textures) fixed the problem by updating their graphics drivers.

I hope this helps!

Thanks. Thats definitely not the issue though. Ive already had my graphics driver updated. If it was a graphics driver issue then the object would never show in game at all. This issue shows some of the waterfalls plainly there, then turn the corner and come back and theyre gone.

What retexturing mods do you have, and what order do they load in?

I've used more than a few texture mods myself, and have had strange things happen (but not disappearing waterfalls)

Edited by ChrisDovahkiin

Nope nothing. :-/

I did some more testing in game. If I approach the waterfalls from the base of the waterfall in comes into view, when I back away it disappears. But from the top of the waterfall it doesnt do that. It just stays gone. Might be something o have to wait to do when I fully LOD my mod.......possibly.