Why are the forums all messed up?

Lehcar

What the heck is "IPBoard"? And why is everything all... white? Where have the Nexus forums disappeared to? First the re-ordering, and now this. What has happened? Is this going to be fixed soon? I hate this a lot! The white hurts my eyes!

EDIT by LHammonds: Read here

There were some malicious activities going on, I'm sure this is a temporary solution to disable any avenues that they might use to obtain info from the site as well as the users, hang in there I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

What the heck is "IPBoard"? And why is everything all... white? Where have the Nexus forums disappeared to? First the re-ordering, and now this. What has happened? Is this going to be fixed soon? I hate this a lot! The white hurts my eyes!

News from the Nexus sites,in a nutshell - Ukranian Hackers mecssing with the site.

Read this: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/218823-forums-offline/page__pid__1921206#entry1921206