Gorey Requests Thread (Varying Difficulty)

kieranfoy

27 members have voted

1. 1. What gory items would you like to see?

Wow.. that looks AWESOME! I mean, dayum! That is astounding work!

Have to say, though, for the female version, I almost think the first red texture you showed, the plain one, was better. The skulls look a wee bit obvious.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. that looks AWESOME! I mean, dayum! That is astounding work!

Have to say, though, for the female version, I almost think the first red texture you showed, the plain one, was better. The skulls look a wee bit obvious.

Hmm I actually like the skulls, the main problem with the previous texture pic here was the normal map but have a look at the updated textures, they look even better and more wet liken flesh, here,

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33098

Done :)

Cooool. I'll stick 'er in game and give it a try!

EDIT: Did you notice that there're skull patterns on the inside of the arm, too?

Also, is it possible for you to upload the simple red texture as a replacer option? I don't mean to be whiny or pushy or anything.

Cooool. I'll stick 'er in game and give it a try!

EDIT: Did you notice that there're skull patterns on the inside of the arm, too?

Also, is it possible for you to upload the simple red texture as a replacer option? I don't mean to be whiny or pushy or anything.

I actually included the other versions including the skirted ones for you :)

There's around 3 variations to it.

Cool, I err need to reupload the file, noticed a little proby with the Skulled out of my mind armor...

Have a teaser while I fix the travesty, after midnight here...

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/Onxe/SkulledOutOfMyMind.jpg

:Yawn:

Oh, goodnes me! I just too a look at the version ingame, and my starsm but it is awesome. I mean, really awe-inspiring work. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

awww thanks, I thought it turned out rather well too :)

If you find any other armor or clothes needing a gory retexture I'd be game enough to give it another shot.

I wish sometimes I could model, if I could, I would have added some little extra 3D effects on the armor, wish I could of had a eyeball mesh to stick on the Eyes Of A Thousand Horrors retexture, a ball really would have made it just so much more horrific and gruesome

@Dunmermaiden: Odd, that bit with the eyes was EXACTLY what I was thinking of saying before I read your post. We must be soulmates or something. ;)

And you did real, REAL good work. If I have any other ideas, you're the one I'll bug, trust me. You do quality work.

Does anyone recall the SI tunnels that where like...inside a root system? An example being like the tunnel below the fountian of madness. Reason im bringing that up is because I had this idea a couple of days ago that if that was retextured to look like flesh (Dunmermaiden's armor is a great example), it would be wicked and sick. And Awesome. :biggrin: