Gorey Requests Thread (Varying Difficulty)

kieranfoy

27 members have voted

1. 1. What gory items would you like to see?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Dianne, how's it going?

Slowly and methodically. I have been playing around with the textures and getting the cod piece of the armor to settle down and behave which takes a lot of trial and error because it's a ornery sod. Meaning, every time I make a new variation I gotta redo the cod piece so that the muscle/ tendons bits match up. Only cause it bugs me when it doesn't. I gotta finish up my ORE challenge entry too and then start on the soul trader armor, Once the ore challenge is over I can spend more time fussing over the texturing.

The ore challenge is a real goody, new Inns for the game :)

Cool. Hope the ore challenge gets done swftly.

So, didjer talk to Ghogiel for tips on the moving meshes? Because the idea of a moving mouth in the armor... brill!

Also... the codpiece is 'acting up'? Woooh, boy. I could spend years making jokes about that.

Cool. Hope the ore challenge gets done swftly.

So, didjer talk to Ghogiel for tips on the moving meshes? Because the idea of a moving mouth in the armor... brill!

Also... the codpiece is 'acting up'? Woooh, boy. I could spend years making jokes about that.

Yes, he replyed today, said that morphing anything attached to npc's or the player causes random CTDS which isn't good :(

The codpiece needs to ' settle down ' and 'behave' and not make me do a 'boner'

( boner means mistake in the USA my partner tells me :) and I use it in that contex and yes I love bad puns! )

Ah, darn. Well, at least we know that doesn't hold true for textures, so that's a consolation!

And, I've heard that meaning, but I don't think it's all that common.

Ah, darn. Well, at least we know that doesn't hold true for textures, so that's a consolation!

And, I've heard that meaning, but I don't think it's all that common.

that is true, I am going to read up on how to add in the moving textures, I do need to finish my challenge entry and post it in before I do more though. I'll need to focus so I grasp how it's done, Once I've done that, I plan to experiemnt for week with it and get how to do it drummed in my head before I do a final release. I will be doing helms, I'm just fishing through meshes so their will be several vareitys and types.