Gorey Requests Thread (Varying Difficulty)

kieranfoy

27 members have voted

1. 1. What gory items would you like to see?

I figured out a the helm and its options

The helm will come in 3 flavors, 1 a simple rextext

first will be a retextured dark seducer helm (textured with <insert bonetext here>)

The second will be a mask created from the Order priest hood. First hack off the crystal mask thing from the hood, add some pentagonal eye holes (eye hole would be shaped like \=\ /=/). the hole thing positioned so the bottom of the mask is at the chin.

The third will be the helm and mask as one entity.

Need to figure out a bone like texture for it... thinking a sort of burned bone...

edit: found the texture that I want for the bra for chest, needs a run though a color replacer tool depending on the bone texture I cannot find... Think you can help Kieran?

Edited by Xeivous

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what I want, I want a plate with gory dinner on it, a bosmer head severed at both the neck and the top so you can look inside and see the brains. I want to see jellied brains with fish eggs around it as decoration. Would love to see a cooked up Khajiit penis ( am I allowed to say that word ?? ) on a plate with it half slit open to see the flesh inside. Would love to have a elf orc or human skewered on a fire spit mesh that goes round and round like it's rotiessiere.

I would love to see balls cooked in a sauce like asian dumplings. Paintings made of bones and gore perhaps with animations so they move like somehow the're still alive. I'd love a fountain made of bones with blood pouring out of it.

I want a creature, yes, a zombie arm with fingers that pull the arm behind it with jumping attacks like the rats....there would be no creature so terriflying....except maybe "Gary"

Imagine if you will, exploring a old ruin, have killed dozens of creatures already, you're near full of loot and you start going down the stairs when a zombie hand comes leaping from a above open passageway what do you do?

Hehe. you brought new meaning to the phrase "Asian Style Courage"

Hehe thanks :)

You know it might be kind of gross and gory to have meals and beverages that Prince Namira would love...

Like moldy green ancient mashed potatoes, vinagar wine, meat rotting with maggots crawling in and out of it on a platter and some liquid that looks like vomit in a goblet.

Are you meaning a body mod version or something? I don't know what UFF is. Unless the mesh changes a whole lot, the texture will work the same as long as it uses the same UV map.

Alright, all finished with the new model. I was worried there for a second since the model used two textures, one for the body of the apron, one for the arms of the shirt, but it turns out the entire thing still has the exact same UV mapping. I need to go to my volunteer job thing for a few hours, but after that, I'll be able to upload.

EDIT: All set: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33036

have started to figure out the chest-piece. Downloaded nif-scope to make my life easier... trying to figure out how to remove parts of a model....

edit: Speaking of gore, I just cleaned up about half a gopher and most of a rabbit.