Real Life Fallout

RadioUniverse

I recently discovered an abandoned building in the country, that was all but invisible. Completely surrounded by trees and overgrowth, and I only saw it when the car was driving really fast. Its the closest thing to actually being in the fallout universe I've gotten. I've got there several times, and this is a list of things I've found

Bottles (there where a lot of them just piled in the front door)

16 oz bottle of Coca-cola

10 oz bottle of Coca-cola

6 1/2 oz oz bottle of Coca-cola

7 Up

7 Up Sugar Free

Sprite

Canada Dry: Grapefruit

NuGrape

Tab

Dr. Pepper

Barq's

Diet Pepsi... 2 different types

Diet Pepsi-cola

Pepsi

Glass container

Cup with 2 handles

A pestle

3 different empty medicine bottles, 2 with dates intact.

Jello mold

Yardstick from a store that doesn't exist anymore

Rotary phone

Rechargeable black and decker flashlight of uncertain age

There was stuff I couldn't get like a broken refrigerator missing its door.

But give me you're stories, anyone else do something like this?

Having worked in the Forest Service in NC up in the mountains i came across alot of abandoned houses and old moonshine stills...finding things like very old bottles,jars, copper tubing and the like. Even arrowheads.

Now this not from the wilderness. When i was a kid i always wanted to know whats behind a facade (facade figuratively speaking). That hasn't changened and you might say i prefer seeing the ugly truth rather than the illusion you're given. So i did and do this. Whenever i am in hotel i get myself acess to places they do NOT want you to see. Last time i went past the "marble area" :P i ended up in a staircase littered with dust, bottles and cans just like in Fallout. The staircase let to a flat roof from where could the the swimming pool. The roof itself was a complete junkyard :)

So recommend hotel trespassing :)