one step away from tearing my hair out

lichy123

i know i shouldnt complain when i have above 200 mods but i think atm the only problem here is the load order and all the bugs in the game are from that.

bugs like:

1. random NPCs that missing armor (so far its only 2 ppl from whiterun)

2. NPCs that should be attacking me sometimes dont. like vampires that are disguised as vigilants are calling me as part of their trap but i didnt get attacked.

3, CRASHES. the most annoying bug of em all. random crashes. the game used to be stable for me and i didnt really add any new mod (perhaps only updated some) but from playing a good 5 hourrs without a crash i can get one pretty quickly now or not. random bug is an annoying bug.

so yeah, heres my load order: http://textuploader.com/ojgb

was wondering if i actually need the bashed patch now that i think about it.

sure do, but lately sometimes i get a message when i redo the bashed patch. will try to get it again and post it.

edit:

right, there error is this:

"CCOR_IA7_Patch.esp: Unexpected subrecord: 'COBJ.CIS2'

Error loading 'COBJ' record and/or subrecord: 0306AA09
eid = u'IARImperialKnightCape'
subrecord = 'CIS2'
subrecord size = 17
file pos = 290793
Error in CCOR_IA7_Patch.esp
CCOR_IA7_Patch.esp: Unexpected subrecord: 'COBJ.CIS2'
Error loading 'COBJ' record and/or subrecord: 0306AA09
eid = u'IARImperialKnightCape'
subrecord = 'CIS2'
subrecord size = 17
file pos = 290793
Error in CCOR_IA7_Patch.esp
"
Edited by lichy123

Well, try removing that CCOR_IA7 patch. A bit of googling shows that other people have gotten the same error. I also use CCOR, Immersive Armors, and SkyRe, and I haven't bothered to install any of the 3rd party patches. I figure that the ReProccer on its own should be good enough. I haven't noticed any problems yet, though I'm not too far through my playthrough.

i do like that line of thought but i do wonder why do those patches even exist if the reproccer does a fine job on its own.

and about the bashed patch, do you think its even needed? because when i started the playthrough i didnt use a bashed patch just to test if things work and they did and then i enabled a bashed patch to see if there are changes and i didnt notice any visible changes.